• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

New and eager to learn

CaptainB21

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I am new to these forums and super excited to branch out and speak with other experienced lifters outside my local gym. I recently got screwed over a few times with local connections and decided to branch out to the internet. I am nervous about trusting online sources so any advice would be greatly appreciated. I have been a dedicated lifter for about 6 years but decided to really up my game about 2 years ago and have run a few cycles since. I really look forward to speaking with everyone and absorbing as much info as I can

There are a couple solid sources on this board.
Do a lot of reading and you will find them.
Good luck!

Welcome

There is good with bad on the Internet just like local... Just read up and don't make quick decisions

There are a couple of good sources here.

But most of them are shit.

Welcome, and no cock-blocking

Welcome, as Moose said a lot of great info here...read, read some some, then ask.

There are a couple of good sources here.

But most of them are shit.

Welcome, and no cock-blocking

Send nudez to the Captn' so he can approve them.
Welcome to the board.
How about some stats? Age, height, weight, bf%, sports, military experience, law enforcement experience, etc...

Stats are as follows
23 5'5'' 180 lbs roughly 11% BF. I was a high level athlete in high school playing football, wrestling, and baseball. I had high hopes of competing at the collegiate level but suffered a lower back injury that had me limping through the later part of my senior year. That's when I decided to switch up my training to more isolation movements and fell in love with bodybuilding.

Back