• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

I'm New Here!

rscouture1

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Whats going on bros, i just discovered this site and what i read so far is GREAT!

I'm just turned 30 and have been working out for the past 4 years and seriously within the last year.

I hope to gain some more knowledge from this forum and prepare for my first cycle next year.

I plan to stay a active member and in return give back the knowledge i gained, Thanks:winkfinger:

Welcome, I'm new too and the community is pretty awesome.. enjoy!

Welcome

Whats going on bros, i just discovered this site and what i read so far is GREAT!

I'm just turned 30 and have been working out for the past 4 years and seriously within the last year.

I hope to gain some more knowledge from this forum and prepare for my first cycle next year.

I plan to stay a active member and in return give back the knowledge i gained, Thanks:winkfinger:

Welcome

Good deal man lots of great minds around here wiling to share knowledge.. That's why I call this place home

Welcome rs!

Welcome brother

Welcome to ASF. Use the sub-forums to get your post count to 10, then you can use PM's for questions or start a thread for mass input.

Welcome dude , I'm new here to and there's a wealth of knowledge here just in the stickies let alone the vets hope u stick around

Welcome to the community.

Back