• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

BEWARE! DS Reviews at Evolutionary.org being changed to FAKE BAD reviews- AVOID Evo!

domestic-supply

us-domesticsupply.to
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Evolutionary.org forums Admin are changing source reviews of sources they dont like or cant make money from so they can promote to their own interests.

I just had customer tell me in email he posted 5 star review at night and in the morning Evo admin changed it to 1 star with bad reviews.
This is what my customer said in email to me:

On 22.04.2015 at 5:08 PM, **************** wrote:

------wtf is up with Evo bro... At 11 last night I gave u a 5 out of
5 review on source review this morning at 5:11 someone changed my
review and put in a whole buch of bull shit under my fucking name
bro... Wtf I know your gear is g2g fucking Evo makes me wana
never post anything again...

----well they pretty much changed the whole thing accept for the
first scenence in the review.
i gave u5 out of 5... And they just flicking banned me. Wtf is up
with Evo bro. Bunch of fucking bullshit. They have sources listed but
they slam you when u put a good review? Wtf why did I get
banned.?!!!!! Fuck Evo man.

And here is what they did after to changed his review. Termite is this customers name..
jg34ns.jpg

It looks like the changed other reviews to all bad now. So all members and sources too beware that your reviews at evolutionary forums will be changed by crooked admin who want to promote their own sources. If another source gets too popular they will edit to make the source look bad for their own interests.

BEWARE these lying crooks! Evo board promises they are fair and non biased and do not edit anything but they are just saying lies. This customer made a thread to ask why his review was changed and more of my customers chimed in and they deleted whole thread and banned him.

Dont be fooled! Evo admin does delete and edit posts for their own best interests and financial gains. They edit users posts to promote their products and sources and try to ruin other sources reputation. Several evo members have experienced this.

I was there when it happened. Fuck Evo. Let them run sarms or whatever that nonsense is. More high grade DS gear for us.

I agree. I've witnessed a lot of sketchy moves over there. Its been months since I've been on that site. But its stuff like this that turned me away. Plus i can't take any more of their sales pitches on sarms and perfect pct...

Evo is now advertising on other boards to draw more members over. Im told they advertise on meso?
Evo is popular because its free source board. Many new guys going there to get source info.
Too bad the admins are editing posts to lies and scams.
Many new brothers will be hooked into buying sarms and other worthless supps and shit that will do nothing. IF they get good results it will be from their own hard work! :)

All I can say is AP gear ranks at the top of my list in quality.....I've used plenty of it to know. And like I've said before, their TA is the fastest I've ever seen hands down!

Evo is now advertising on other boards to draw more members over. Im told they advertise on meso?
Evo is popular because its free source board. Many new guys going there to get source info.
Too bad the admins are editing posts to lies and scams.
Many new brothers will be hooked into buying sarms and other worthless supps and shit that will do nothing. IF they get good results it will be from their own hard work! :)

I thought 20mgs a day of GW is going to get me below 10% without me doing any work! Is this not true? :jerkit: lol Bunch of bs over there

Man thats fucked up. I watch those dylan gemelli videos, he seems lik an OK dude. I thought he was part of Evo but who knows

IML Gear Cream!
What ever differences I have had with DS aside I have to say AP gear and his Delivery times are not to be questioned ...I pride myself on honesty and do not tolerate baseless slander. I would hate to see fellow members be drawn away from quality gear ...Everything I have run and also everything a buddy of mine has run from DS is of high quality .

What ever differences I have had with DS aside I have to say AP gear and his Delivery times are not to be questioned ...I pride myself on honesty and do not tolerate baseless slander. I would hate to see fellow members be drawn away from quality gear ...Everything I have run and also everything a buddy of mine has run from DS is of high quality .

I think that is pretty cool Murf you saying that! Hey, we all have run ins with people, and I know you two had a good one......the gear is good though....

I think that is pretty cool Murf you saying that! Hey, we all have run ins with people, and I know you two had a good one......the gear is good though....

Gotta be honest brother ....Good gear is hard to find and we need to look out for each others best interest as members is my feeling

I have used DS for alphabol and his Canadian HGH both are top shelf products, DS takes care of business... Stand up guy as far as my experiences are concerned:winkfinger:

If you'd like to stay out of prison, stay FAR away from Evo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was banned after making a single post over there. It was just a regular post with no spam or nothing even remotely ban worthy.

Definitely a board that's trying to steer members with sketchy practices.

I was banned after making a single post over there. It was just a regular post with no spam or nothing even remotely ban worthy.

Definitely a board that's trying to steer members with sketchy practices.
You are being too kind Brother,
"Dylan" and Fatso Steve from MI are lying, cheating thieves.
They have NO morals and would sell their mothers if they could make a buck on the deal.
"Dylan" is one of the worst liars in this business and hides when called out.

One more thing:
If Evo is attacking DS I would take that to mean DS is a solid source.

You are being too kind Brother,
"Dylan" and Fatso Steve from MI are lying, cheating thieves.
They have NO morals and would sell their mothers if they could make a buck on the deal.
"Dylan" is one of the worst liars in this business and hides when called out.
Tell it how it is my brotha

Get Shredded!
BEWARE! DS Reviews at Evolutionary.org being changed to FAKE BAD reviews- AVO...

Fuck em both

Last edited:
I have used DS for alphabol and his Canadian HGH both are top shelf products, DS takes care of business... Stand up guy as far as my experiences are concerned:winkfinger:

Canada Peptides Somatropin is back in stock today! ;)

Thank you all for supporting me. These lies by admin in fake reviews at evo are trying to hurt my business but maybe it will have opposite effect. :)
Ive been in this business longer than almost anyone now and always try to provide best gear and service. I use my own gear so I know its not fakes.
Does this look like results of fake or underdose gear?
2z4k2hf.jpg

Sup ironmag new here fresh from being kicked from Evo for posting a good review for ds... Well I can tell u guys that my evolutionary.org experience was fucked except for the fact that I got hooked up with a good source(DS), which is the only good thing I got from Evo... Other than that they fucking hijacked my review and then when I made a fuss abut it they kicked me it's true... My screen name was termite and all that shit they wrote was bullshit I didn't write any of it except the first scentence and product purchased... Anyways glad I'm here and thanks again DS...

I got banned from evo recently foe calling out the mods on their bs tactics also, they don't know the first thing about any of this and try to sell shitty products to everyone that walks through the door. The majority of the good members over there have left anyways to go to various other boards. I never remember seeing anyone complain about DS service or products, it didn't make them any profit so they decided to bad mouth them instead....bunch of cowards.

I can personally vouch for the quality of the Canadian HGH, I ran four boxes of it not long ago and holy shit its good I had to back my dose down to 3.5 IU from 5 iu, my damn hands swoll up like balloons, I did not get tested but HGH users know good shit when they get it, I will be getting a few more boxes real soon if they are still around, jump on this fellas its very well worth it!!!!

I can personally vouch for the quality of the Canadian HGH, I ran four boxes of it not long ago and holy shit its good I had to back my dose down to 3.5 IU from 5 iu, my damn hands swoll up like balloons, I did not get tested but HGH users know good shit when they get it, I will be getting a few more boxes real soon if they are still around, jump on this fellas its very well worth it!!!!

Brother you better hurry! I sold already 30% of my stock that just came in today. Over 30 kits gone in just a few hours. I should have ordered more. :)
Now everyone wants alot more Somatropin because they liked it. And there are alot of good reviews on the forums.

I had 15 kits last week and sold them in two days. I didnt even add them to the web site as I knew there would be 5-10 customers who would order 50 kits total which I didnt have in stock last week.

BEWARE! DS Reviews at Evolutionary.org being changed to FAKE BAD reviews- AVO...

Why not just leave Evo? That place is a fucking joke and not worth your time. Especially if they're pulling that shit. I'd cut my ties there and save the sponsor fee

Why not just leave Evo? That place is a fucking joke and not worth your time. Especially if they're pulling that shit. I'd cut my ties there and save the sponsor fee

^this

Plus you dont have to take shit from 140lb twink admin and his fat lover. That place is a fucking joke

I did not pay. It is supposed to be free, but Im sure some other sources must be paying money or gear. And they banned me months before this customer even posted his review. I had around 40 perfect 5 star reviews there.

That site is completely fucked. I got skeptical of that site and the shill mods a long time ago. I bought some gear a while back from one of their "top" rated sources and actually ended up tossing that bunk crap in the garbage. Last time I was on there DS seemed to still be in pretty good standing ,but it has been awhile since I've done any real lurking in that madhouse.

Back