• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

New here

jman73

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just wanted to introduce myself, I had been lurking for awhile and figured I would join. I'm 42, 5'9" 230(fat) and am finally getting back into training after dealing with some cancer issues.(I'm in remission Yay!) I've been into training off and on for most of my life, and am in the process of building my own home gym. My dr. currently has me on trt but the consensus seems to be that androgel is a joke. Anyway, sorry to ramble. You guys seem to have a wealth of information, and that's why I'm here. Thanks for reading.

Welcome, read and learn. So much information here.

Welcome aboard my man. I have never heard anything good about androgel personally. Hope you get some good info... Lots of good guys around here

Androgel is weak, but actually for you just getting into working out, it should give u a small bit of help in the gym and help lose some fat, it does harden u up a little but u have to work hard, definitely try it if ur insurance covers a lot of the cost , it's crazy expensive for what it is

Welcome brother

Thanks everyone. I just picked up a nice bench as well as some decent weights so I'm pretty excited to get started. :D

Welcome aboard brotha, glad your recovering and getting back into lifting, you came to the right place.

Back