• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Which sponser?????

TBJ

:winkfinger:
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys,

Been lifting for a year, just saw that one movie pumping iron and I think I'm ready to take my game to the next level.

What do u guys think? This is me ripping it up on the gym in my sick @$$ Jets hat

J-E-T-S jets jets jets mufuckers

4104de5a6cf432b1f4c91f0e5adf32d1.jpg

I've been wondering which sponser is going to help me the most. I think my diet is dialed in. I like protein and I've been makin meals from BB.com

a0309d8151a37a3225a6f44ec2496379.jpg

653516e9e2841b92cdda3ca107a92f2d.jpg

Here's a sick ass pump in my tris

71fa407fedc6b047bbd51369df6b8e30.jpg

I'm thinking clomid 50mg ed for 8 weeks with a halo bridge at 25mg 8 weeks. Thoughts?? Who do I go with???????

Thx in advance bros

Oh and I drink keystone light prob 2-3 days a week. Will I get liver cancer??

Thx again

Last edited:
Dam brah do u compete? U should .also u should throw some. Synthol in sub q though, in the belly

Last edited:
Hey Dylan Gemelli, you don't need to blur out your face when you have it in every Youtube video you do. then again, maybe its because of your teeth

All you need is DNP

Hey Dylan Gemelli, you don't need to blur out your face when you have it in every Youtube video you do. then again, maybe its because of your teeth

Thats not Dylan, if it was he would be pushing some Sarms. Though he is at a PF so it might just be him! :winkfinger:

Planet fitness huh you just be jacked from all the heavy weights there :coffee:

No source Checking with less than 7600 posts.These are not questions you ask in open forum but when you get your post count up pm me . That means private message.That being said I highly recommend Bud light . Also use Hawain tropic for that extra oiled down jacked look.

Last edited:
Whoa whoa whoa. They give free bagels? I knew about the pizza, but bagels?? If there's free cream cheese too Im switching gyms!
Need that salmon stuff too

you know LOX - Living Off eXperience - Sheek Louch, Styles P, and Jadakiss :winkfinger:

you know LOX - Living Off eXperience - Sheek Louch, Styles P, and Jadakiss :winkfinger:

063d06b67d4e8f32eb16133d4397fda9.jpg

I think it's time I start feelin bitchy
I've been too nice, too muthafuckin long
Yeah, it's definately time I get nasty

I bet Dylan gemelli listens to the lox.

"YO THE LOX IS A GOOD RAPPER BUT BUY THESE SARMS FOR A PROPER RAP SONG PCT, SARMS* GTG BUT THE LOX IS GOOD BUT SARMS* IS THE WAY TO GO. YOU NEED SARMS*, THANKS. YO LOOK AT MY HAIR, ITS FROM ALL THE SARMS."

Back