• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Shoulder training with injury

DUB73

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Looking for ideas to add to my shoulder training. I currently have 2 tears in my left rotator cuff. Surgery scheduled in late Sept. Still wanting to see some gains through summer. lateral and side raises are limited to 5-10lbs. I can pull decent and still get the delt workouts in but looking for some options to get through till surgery. I already notice the right shoulder with more mass.

Anyone got the same problem or have a some decent exercises dealing with this injury?

Jesus lord. Please just rest the shoulder!! No upper body work until rehab is over. Attack the legs, abs and cardio. Take it from someone who has bone chips in one shoulder and scar tissue in the other. Don't fuck with the shoulders.

Best of luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jesus lord. Please just rest the shoulder!! No upper body work until rehab is over. Attack the legs, abs and cardio. Take it from someone who has bone chips in one shoulder and scar tissue in the other. Don't fuck with the shoulders.

Best of luck.

Need to keep moving. 8 weeks out from comp. DR said the surgery will fix the issue. Definitely going light and less volume. I have modified workouts to minimize the pain. Certain movements do not affect the injury. Just checking to see what others have been able to modify with this type of injury.

I would ask for a reference from your physician. A trainer or PT person to help out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had a less serious injury to my RC muscle a few years back, my physio helped me immensely. As such I would recommend seeing a professional and continue working out with decreased intensity. Best of luck mate!

Back