• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

First Tren Cycle. Problems. Help..??

ThatSwoleKid

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey all,

This is my first cycle with tren. I had done 50mg NPP ED, 50mg Test P ED, 20mg Sdrol EOD (high carb days), 60mg Tbol EOD (high protein days) for the last 4 weeks. The results were fantastic.

I have since switched to 50mg Tren A ED, 25mg Test P ED, and 50mg Anavar ED for a solid cut. Holy crap! My strength is up 120% while cutting and my weight is up 5lbs while I'm down 1.5% bf already! (from 10-8.5). Tren is absolutely unreal.

The low test has worked as expected. I have had no change in agression, very little night sweats, no hair loss, etc. The 2 problems I have had are:
1) My stomach will occasionally feel 'acidic' and I don't know what this is
2) I have had a tad bit of gyno appear on my right nipple. (never had gyno before and it's fucking terrifying).

What do I do? I'm running 500mg HCG 2x each week, .5mg caber 2x each week (Sun Pharma brand... is this legit?), and 12.5 mg aromasin EoD.

I feel the caber is legit because I legitimately had a 5 min refractory period this last weekend with my girl (sweaty sex then straight to the shower... 2 minutes into the shower we had sex again haha it was fantastic).

I think this dose of aromasin is fine? I have since bumped it up to 25mg ED. What do I do if it keeps getting worse until next monday?

Edit: I know the aromasin is legit b/c I shed water like crazy when I up the dose (and sex drive goes down a tad too)

Prilosec for the stomach. Baking soda and water will kill the burn fast in an emergency. I know nothing about gyno

The tren is notorious for acid reflux. I don't know what the hell it is that causes it but I get it every single time and I don't normally get it when not taking it. I just use the Otc a cid reflux mess and they hell but do give a little upset stomach at times. For the gyno, if the aromasin and caber ain't doing the job then you may have to run a course of letro. This will kill gains though, so you have to weigh how bad it's bothering you. If it's small and doesn't get worse I'd just say fuck it and wait till the cycles over to deal with it.

A blood test is what's called for here only way you know if those ai's are real and doing there job act fast cause that gyno can stick with you for life!

Gyno development. Hmmmm. Maybe its from all of those short 4 week cycles you did with no PCT in between

Acid reflux. I had it on my first run a few weeks ago. I stopped the tren for one week. Then I started a Prilosec 14 day treatment, along with 4000 mg a day of glutamine. It helped out a great deal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Update:

I have bumped it up to 25mg aromasin ED. Gyno is down by 1/2 in 2 days (it wasn't bad to begin with though). Oddly, my strength has shot up again and I'm started to feel a little tren anger (might be a bad day though). Like seriously. Strength was up 120% before this now it's up 130%+. May be unrelated though.

The great thing about Aromasin is you can run upwards of 50mg Ed and still not crush your e2 so don't be afraid if you need to increase the dose. I run 25mg to start with. Upping the Aromasin and the increase in strength is unrelated. Your strength will continually rise. Tren is one of those drugs that really helps you lean out while adding quality mass to your frame. Prilosec and tums will help with the acid reflux. That's just part of the sides.

For labs while on tren make sure to get whatever the most sensitive test offered is. Tren causes false highs on e2 with ECLIA (sp?) testing.

The great thing about Aromasin is you can run upwards of 50mg Ed and still not crush your e2 so don't be afraid if you need to increase the dose. I run 25mg to start with. Upping the Aromasin and the increase in strength is unrelated. Your strength will continually rise. Tren is one of those drugs that really helps you lean out while adding quality mass to your frame. Prilosec and tums will help with the acid reflux. That's just part of the sides.

Thanks, I don't know why anyone would bother to run letro? For me, higher estrogen means higher sex drive. 25mg Aromasin ED is definitely decreasing the drive so I can't image what the hell letro does to it (probably negative sex drive). Anyways, I think I'll just keep this regimine up for a week as it's already ~85% gone. Does gyno ever completely go away or just inflate and deflate like everything else?

IML Gear Cream!
If you catch it early you can reverse it usually. Letro and raloxifene. Also letro will not kill your gains. It's an AI like aromasin, just much stronger. You don't have to take it ed like aromasin and if you're sensitive to e2 than it works great.

Back