• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Newb

Mando88

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys, made the mistake of making my first post in the Source Checking & Discussion section lol. Been lurking for the past few weeks and finally decided I'd register with this board after looking around. I'm currently 6'3" and 230 pounds. Played football most of my life and have been lifting now for about 9 years with quite a bit of experience in the weight room and with college ball. Have had a few cycles under the belt but nothing too advanced. Happy to be here with you all and to be part of the community.

Impressive stats, what sort of body composition and body fat you carry on that frame?
I take it you have some long term goals and ambitions now that you have joined this online community of juicers. How are you planning to accomplish your goals?
Standard bodybuilding bro split, or are you more into olympic lifting , powerlifting, strongman type of training?

P.S.
Stick around, it really is a great community of not bigz and bigz wann- beez.

Impressive stats, what sort of body composition and body fat you carry on that frame?
I take it you have some long term goals and ambitions now that you have joined this online community of juicers. How are you planning to accomplish your goals?
Standard bodybuilding bro split, or are you more into olympic lifting , powerlifting, strongman type of training?

P.S.
Stick around, it really is a great community of not bigz and bigz wann- beez.

Mostly into a lot of olympic lifts, but I like to mix it up with other types of training now and then with some bodybuilding splits. I'd have to say my BF right now is about 12%. Looking to add a bit of lean mass and maybe drop a few % over the next year or so.

Back