• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

new here but not to the dark side

powerpig

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Look forward to learning and helping in any way I can. Power lifter for a couple years now. Descent bencher.....id tell you my stats but then you could look up who I am haha. Lets just say damn close to a triple body weight bench lol. Look forward to becoming part of the group.

Welcome
af19761b0e70bd2d7bea4abbec134438.jpg

Finally, some more power-lifters. Wow and this one is kinda bad ass!

What are your long term goals now that bench is close to 3x body wight? 1.5x body weight on DL and Squats? lol
Also how did you find this forum and what made you sign up and become a member?

P.S. Stick around, it really is a great community of not bigs and bigs wanna beez.

Finally, some more power-lifters. Wow and this one is kinda bad ass!

What are your long term goals now that bench is close to 3x body wight? 1.5x body weight on DL and Squats? lol
Also how did you find this forum and what made you sign up and become a member?

P.S. Stick around, it really is a great community of not bigs and bigs wanna beez.

Well I already do over double bodyweght squat and deadlift but woukd like to make triple bodyweight lifts for squat and deadlift offical this summer. May be hard to do after moving up a weightclass.but im always up for a challenge.biggest goalIis to move up a weight class and get the alltime bench record that im about 60lbs away from even while im a weightclass lower :)
And I joined because a board mod from here works out at the gym I train ppl at and mentioned to me to join.

I just enjoy talkn to fellow gear heads and lifters.thanks for welcoming me everyone!

Welcome.

So you achieved great success as a natty? Impressive man.

I did three yrs natty competing and did very well. Just wanted to be as strong as possible and git tired of getting hurt due to slow recovery. So I joined the dark side lol

Back