• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

crystals in my brew

lefty

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Lotta crystals in my brew, i put it in boiling water for a good 10 min.to brew it, did i not do it long enough?? Test e 300mg/ml

Boiling water? That's way too hot. You don't need much heat. Just time. Turn the heat way down and give it longer while stirring every 5 minutes or so.

Yea it wasnt fully boiling. Just a 5 min stirring. Im pinning it anyway. My last was giving pip bc it was a waxy texture ,im assuming.

Your ratios may have been off... keep it on longer... 10min for some compounds isn't enough. ... you may risk having it crash on you

'if it jiggles it's fat...😜 but HGH, Var and Primo can fix that (also Cytomel with Albuterol, ADrol, SuperDrol, TBol, Proviron with Nolva, NPP, EQ or Mast to name a few of my faves) 💪😆😍

Considering test enanthate will almost go into any carrier by itself (not suggested).
It leads me to believe something is more wrong than just the ratios. Test e crashing.. this is a first for me ever seeing this. There should have been no problems with your experiment.

Please describe your powder itself and then, walk me through exactly what you did during your conversion.
Please include numbers of materials used.

Considering test enanthate will almost go into any carrier by itself (not suggested).
It leads me to believe something is more wrong than just the ratios. Test e crashing.. this is a first for me ever seeing this. There should have been no problems with your experiment.

Please describe your powder itself and then, walk me through exactly what you did during your conversion.
Please include numbers of materials used.

That is true... Test E should not do that... but I wanted to get the ratio issues out as I seen on other boards some people have some crazy recipes.lol

Let me see ,,, fluffy powder, the piney fruity smell, honestly, didnt do the melt test bc i know the smell, an nvr had a prob before,,added ba,bb, gso to pyrex beaker, proper measurements of coarse,, put it in water in a pot, slowly turned it up,,added powder,, stirred with glass rod until dissolved , stirred a few min more, not to bubbling boil, let cool a lil bit, poured in filter, bottle top, to media bottle,pyrex, my fingers hate caulk guns , small filters etc. In the media bottle, there was an amount of crystals .i did reheat for a bit,since it has pretty much went away, except looking a lil swirly in there. I pinned a few cc's. All is good... materials,, sterile gso.,ba,bb, new pyrex beaker, pyrex media, top filter, glass rods, i might have forgot a few minor things, glass was washed with distilled water, baked 1hr, 350 ish. Then aluminum foil topped.

Last edited:
Fluffy powder? Interesting. However you may have gotten a different ester of test...

When i say fluffy, it was not compact like i usually get. Powder form i suppose, is it always suppose to be compact?

When rubbed between your fingers ,gets waxy, smells like test. I dont know, could possibly be another ester. Now im worried.lol.

Last edited:
Test e definately waxy...test c is a little fluffy...test p is clearly crystals BUT the test base is definitely a fluffy test... that may be it too... which would also explain the crystallization

'if it jiggles it's fat...😜 but HGH, Var and Primo can fix that (also Cytomel with Albuterol, ADrol, SuperDrol, TBol, Proviron with Nolva, NPP, EQ or Mast to name a few of my faves) 💪😆😍

Yes... and the process is slightly different with no Ester hormones which would explain your issues

Get Shredded!
Correct me if I am wrong but it's more common to see it water based? Although u can use oil

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes test base is usually suspended in water.... the milky white goodness. Lol

So what kinda ester is closest ,meaning will it take effect early like P Or late like C.?

If he has the test base...he will feel it within 30 mins....it will be out of his system in 24hrs... he will need to do those every day ...or use it as pre workout

Well maybe he should try it....if it hits him right a way...head to the gym in beast mode lol and solve the mystery

Are u trying to tell me this lasts only 24 hrs in my system?? Per pin

Back