• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Hey friends...thought to join this board too...

GearGoddess

Registered
Reaction score
Cold ass Canada!...need to move to the sunshine!
Get Shredded!
A friend on this board suggested I join here....I'm a member on a few boards and figured to check this one out too....

I have been in the industry for over 20 years so I have a fair experience and knowledge of gear, training and diet.

I'm glad to be here and looking forward to helping more people as well as learning more from you. ...you should recognize me from my signature 😜

'if it jiggles it's fat...😜 but HGH, Var and Primo can fix that (also Cytomel with Albuterol, ADrol, SuperDrol, TBol, Proviron with Nolva, NPP, EQ or Mast to name a few of my faves) 💪😆😍

Her 'friend' is me and Lord help us all! j/k. She is being very humble, and this is an understatement. "I have a fair experience and knowledge of gear, training and diet."

Please welcome her and if you want to talk gear, be it male or female, you had better bring your "A" game if you are the 'all knowing' type, lol

Hi !

Yaaaay, another Lady, Nice to have you here geargoddess :) Lots of good people on this board - Welcome !!!!!

Hey lady... I recognize you from elsewhere
Good to see you here.... This chick has a lot of info stuffed into her brain, great addition to the board

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GearGoddess let me extend to you the warmest of welcomes ! So glad you decided to join and hope you find a home here . We have a great group of gals here and I know you would be an awesome addition . JD and I are very good friends and he speaks very highly of you so that says a lot to me . Again so glad to have you !!!

Welcome aboard! Although, I must say the 'gear goddess' is a certain green Valkyrie type female.

Thank you for the welcome! I promise... (crossed fingers) that I will be gentle...lol

I'm looking forward to seeing what this board is about but JD was right...just glancing around...there are many females here! No offense boys!

I'll do my best to help as much as I can and of course... expand my own knowledge and experiences 😆😊

'if it jiggles it's fat...😜 but HGH, Var and Primo can fix that (also Cytomel with Albuterol, ADrol, SuperDrol, TBol, Proviron with Nolva, NPP, EQ or Mast to name a few of my faves) 💪😆😍

Welcome aboard! Although, I must say the 'gear goddess' is a certain green Valkyrie type female.
Hehehe... something like that... I was a 'Queen' for many years but it's been suggested I change it to 'Goddess' lol...so here I am! Lol

'if it jiggles it's fat...😜 but HGH, Var and Primo can fix that (also Cytomel with Albuterol, ADrol, SuperDrol, TBol, Proviron with Nolva, NPP, EQ or Mast to name a few of my faves) 💪

Starting to see a trend of great resource and knowledge from women here. Who would have thought?

Happy to have you GearGodess!

Oh hey there :).
Watch out guys. This girl will cut your dick off if you start spewing your know it all bs. What's not to love

Last edited:
Get Shredded!
Oh hey there :).
Watch out guys. This girl will cut your dick off if you start spewing your know it all bs. What's not to love
Hehehehe oh my... blame it on JD... he told me to come by... hehehe...

Thanks littlelady 😆

A friend on this board suggested I join here....I'm a member on a few boards and figured to check this one out too....

I have been in the industry for over 20 years so I have a fair experience and knowledge of gear, training and diet.

I'm glad to be here and looking forward to helping more people as well as learning more from you. ...you should recognize me from my signature 😜

Its nice to have you...

Welcome to ASF

Thanks for all the welcome! Hopefully I can figure out my app glitches and get posting regularly... hehehe...thanks JD for looking out for me!

Back