• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

DUTCH FU#KING Loves AY !!

dutchmaster454

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ok guys no joke when I tell you AY is the best gear on the boards . Seriously I have used her for 2 years and I will NEVER and I mean NEVER go anywhere else . I am currentley 10 WEEKS OUT from a big photo shoot where I'll be making about 8-$10,000 and than on to a show the week after . What I am using to prep ? ALL AY !! I stared my prep 12 days ago and this is the cycle I have planned and have started . Week 10 is show day .

Week 1-4 300MG NPP a week
week 1-4 250mg TIPP a week
week 1-6 800mg EQ a week
week 5-10 250mg TIPP a week
week 5-10 300mg Tren Ace a week (30ed through slin pin)
week 5-10 350mg Masteron Prop a week
****clen,T3 ,Adex whole time****

i am only 12 days in and have only been on the NPP and EQ for 9 days and holy shit
guys I am already seeing my body change so rapidly . If NPP and EQ does this than idk what Tren will
do to me. I am a hyper responder to gear and I see changes so rapidly because my nutrition is PERFECT . I actually have my B.A In nutrition and am now on my way to med school to pursue Endocronolgy . But back to my point , when you have a SOUND diet and QUALITY gear than you'll see how such low dosages gets you jacked like Dutch :0 I will post pics for you guys later on in prep as I want to get leaner first . Let's get it !

People think I am crazy when I say I feel her tren ace after first 4 days of my cycle. And that is at 350mg per week.

You like the NPP? Her tren is insane!

Ok guys no joke when I tell you AY is the best gear on the boards . Seriously I have used her for 2 years and I will NEVER and I mean NEVER go anywhere else . I am currentley 10 WEEKS OUT from a big photo shoot where I'll be making about 8-$10,000 and than on to a show the week after . What I am using to prep ? ALL AY !! I stared my prep 12 days ago and this is the cycle I have planned and have started . Week 10 is show day .

Week 1-4 300MG NPP a week
week 1-4 250mg TIPP a week
week 1-6 800mg EQ a week
week 5-10 250mg TIPP a week
week 5-10 300mg Tren Ace a week (30ed through slin pin)
week 5-10 350mg Masteron Prop a week
****clen,T3 ,Adex whole time****

i am only 12 days in and have only been on the NPP and EQ for 9 days and holy shit
guys I am already seeing my body change so rapidly . If NPP and EQ does this than idk what Tren will
do to me. I am a hyper responder to gear and I see changes so rapidly because my nutrition is PERFECT . I actually have my B.A In nutrition and am now on my way to med school to pursue Endocronolgy . But back to my point , when you have a SOUND diet and QUALITY gear than you'll see how such low dosages gets you jacked like Dutch :0 I will post pics for you guys later on in prep as I want to get leaner first . Let's get it !

Hey, when you become an endocrinologist can I be your first patient? All the endos out here suck :paddle:

YOU will love the tren.... I'm actually shocked given your physique you have never tried it.

Team AY's gear is awesome. My best cycle yet was test e at 300mg/wk, deca @ 300mg/wk, and Tren e at 400mg/wk. Great gains and minimal sides!

With quality tren all you really need is 30mg Ed hyper responder or not :) glad to see you're makin gainz my brotha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

YOU will love the tren.... I'm actually shocked given your physique you have never tried it.

Myra the only thing I've tried is her MTR which is basically strong ass Tren. That was about 2 years back and I remember how powerful that shizz was . I couldn't handle it . I really appreciate all your help JD. You and AY always make my experience and orders graceful and I couldn't have asked for a better system . Your the best and huge love goes out to you brother for all your help and guidance . Just so all of your know JD knows me personally and has helped me out in more ways than you could ever imagine !!!

Team AY's gear is awesome. My best cycle yet was test e at 300mg/wk, deca @ 300mg/wk, and Tren e at 400mg/wk. Great gains and minimal sides!

yea buddy ! Sounds like a wild ride . How did you feel stacking the 2 19nors ? I have lots of guys do this and they TRANSFORM !! I'm not resptive to progesterone sides as long as my Test dose is low . I may give it a shot for my fall bulker.

deca + Tren E + Test 300

- - - Updated - - -

With quality tren all you really need is 30mg Ed hyper responder or not :) glad to see you're makin gainz my brotha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea buddy. I appreciate the kind words . I can't wait man.

Myra the only thing I've tried is her MTR which is basically strong ass Tren. That was about 2 years back and I remember how powerful that shizz was . I couldn't handle it . I really appreciate all your help JD. You and AY always make my experience and orders graceful and I couldn't have asked for a better system . Your the best and huge love goes out to you brother for all your help and guidance . Just so all of your know JD knows me personally and has helped me out in more ways than you could ever imagine !!!
Thank you brother. It's always a pleasure, and you are one of my fav customers :)

Dutch your physique is awesome, cant wait to see your progress after some tren!!!

Why not tren ace and tren base?
Blank+_adf9817cf5a203eef67982e89394245b.jpg

So far I never ran tren but I'm considering it. Either tren ace or tren base.

Lol if you have never run a QAULITY NPP before than I suggest trying that first at around 400-600. If you can handle that heavy dose of a nanderlone without bad sides than you could be ok using Tren at a low dose of 300 with test at TRT levels .

I will be updating you guys tomorrow on my diet , training , current cycle and weight . May throw a picture in to so you can have a before . :0 even though I'm looking like shit

Dutch I have npp on the way. At week 10 switching from tren. Any dose ideas? I was thinking 450 but I've never ran Green before.

Dutch I have npp on the way. At week 10 switching from tren. Any dose ideas? I was thinking 450 but I've never ran Green before.

best NPP run that I've ever had was when I bulked with it . The funny thing about nadrolone is that its one of the must nutrient damanding drugs there Is. Meaning you really need to eat for it to show and work well. I deff do not like it as much when cutting because it doesn't hit as much . That being said when I bulked with it on heavy carbs and mod protein/fat I changed literally daily !! I ran

450NPP a week ( 150 shot M/W/F)
450Test 300 a week (150 shot M/W/F)
Adex .5 MWF

at week 6 I jacked my test up to 600 but never saw the benefits as that is when my wrist was almost lost in a construction accident so I had to come off for 6 months . I thank god everyday I still have my arm . Lmao that being said , at week 6 I had added so much strength I was shocked . The extra test hasn't kicked in yet though so I would stay with the 450/450 for 8 weeks .

Back