• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Mfl

Mando88

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys, newbie here. Correct me if I'm posting in the wrong section but I wanted to get some input. I'm planning on starting a Test Prop cycle. I've been looking through the forums and seems like a lot of people like MFL. Can anyone verify the quality of their Test? I've read only good things about their products but would like someone with direct experience with them to help me out.

They have labs up...they've been around for a bit
introduce yourself in the new members section...tyia

They have a bunch of blood results posted showing numbers where they should be and that is what we want .I like them and have never had a problem with an order from them.

Test prop cycle? Really? You into piercing?

Lol, not a whole cycle. I once ran some of Z's prop and tren at those doses for a few weeks, that's how I know about the piercing. I totally forgot about the ed MTR, daily pins get old after a couple weeks.
I guess to each their own though.

I have ran prop and tren a ED for ten weeks and couldn't wait to be done with cycle. My last two cycles have been test e and tren e.Im going to go back to test prop and tren a next cycle. I love the aggression I get from tren a in the gym.

It's a great way to jump start a longer ester test cycle. Longer esters are easier to maintain an even plasma level.

It's not the pain of pinning. Though that gets annoying. It's the daily time sink of pinning every morning that really gets old.

The masses have spoken......I rest my case.

And he shall be known as pip man, defender of the crippled.

I gotta hear the dosing schedule for that. Sat/Sun off?

We have a winner!! I work long days and even the extra 10min it takes to pin everyday adds up. I must not mind though because I'm hopping onto the ED tren train soon.

- - - Updated - - -

I should neg you for that; there's nothing wrong with only using test p for a first cycle.

He COULD use prop, but he's gonna be in pain from all the pins in his virgin muscle. LOLZ. I'm trying to help the guy from being in agony everyday for his entire cycle.

- - - Updated - - -

Lol my first cycle was test p 5 weeks 500mg/ week
:coffee:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your so Alpha. :coffee:

Hey you changed your Avi. Tired of being a racist already?

Back