• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

adding tren E to TRT

Tonyvs89

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
When I started training, I was a big ol tub of lard sitting pretty at 400lbs... after two years ive managed to recomp and am sitting at 275lbs with a decent amount of fat left to lose. Ive recently gotten into powerlifting/strongman, which is very difficult to do in a caloric deficit. I am thinking about running 200mg tren E on top of my trt for a few months. My goal is to train for strongman while lowering my body fat in order to drop a weight class. Ive ran high doses of tren A with little to no sides for 12 weeks at a time, so I am fairly comfortable running tren E... I would like to hear from anybody who has ran compounds on top of trt for extended periods of time. What were your doses, goals, and results. Thanks in advance

I've done it, but I do better when test and tren are at about same dosage, so I go over trt dosage of test at that point.

ive done tren A at 175mg per week with 600mg of test E and had decent results, but i figured i would try a different ratio for funzies. Is there any reason you prefer them to be equal?

Fewer sides for me if I run it that way.

i know a few guys that run deca or npp when on hrt or cruise to help with aches and pains...however most are very low therapudic doses else it wouldnt be called hrt or a cruise ..it would just be a cycle....lol...pending how i feel on npp coming u i might try it as well

When I started training, I was a big ol tub of lard sitting pretty at 400lbs... after two years ive managed to recomp and am sitting at 275lbs with a decent amount of fat left to lose. Ive recently gotten into powerlifting/strongman, which is very difficult to do in a caloric deficit. I am thinking about running 200mg tren E on top of my trt for a few months. My goal is to train for strongman while lowering my body fat in order to drop a weight class. Ive ran high doses of tren A with little to no sides for 12 weeks at a time, so I am fairly comfortable running tren E... I would like to hear from anybody who has ran compounds on top of trt for extended periods of time. What were your doses, goals, and results. Thanks in advance

TRT is not tren replacement therapy, thats a cycle.

Best way to find out is to try it for yourself. Some people feel great on tren, some people hate it.

Best way to find out is to try it for yourself. Some people feel great on tren, some people hate it.
Only thing I hate is being hot all the time and my BP spikes like crazy!

Call it a cycle and then it's just low dose tren and no one gives a shit if you run 200/wk lol. I was actually just discussing 200/wk trenE and the possible benefits of such a low dose for 10-12 weeks but in my theory there is some test, mast and Npp at higher doses.

I I think the real question is how long do you plan on running the tren and how well do you tolerate it?

Back