• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Test E cruise and adding Mast E

Progress

Man Whore
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anything wrong with adding some Mast to a test E cruise? Or better off giving the body a break and not running Mast E?

The only thing I add to a cruise is a little deca it helps with the joint's...

Got to go with Biggy on that one..
See alot of crazy cruises,you know,tren,eq,dbol...
Not sure the logic behind that...

With any dht derivative it will help keep your labido high. I don't think you have that problem though.

How long have you been cruising for ? And what test dose?

I am ramping down to start cruising next week or so. Last cruise for 5 weeks I was on 1cc of Test E/wk and I think it put me at 1200. So I will run a little lower this time.

I like the mast for the vascularity and dry look.

I am ramping down to start cruising next week or so. Last cruise for 5 weeks I was on 1cc of Test E/wk and I think it put me at 1200. So I will run a little lower this time.

I like the mast for the vascularity and dry look.

Id give your body a rest for a few months before adding another compound personally.. have you tried anavar in the past?

Id give your body a rest for a few months before adding another compound personally.. have you tried anavar in the past?
Ha, I run a little Mast E with everything. I love it. Helps my E2 - free test - and my gear hard ;) Feel free to cruise with a bit. Good luck. Rider.

Personally anavar gave me more vascularity and a leaner / dry look than masteron, but that's just me, both are good compounds. Anavar is generally really expensive, where is masteron prop is relatively cheap.. both will give you the results you're looking for.

I would still cruise on test only for a few month before adding either just to give your body a breather..

IML Gear Cream!
Your probably right. Give the body a break for a bit and put the Superman cape away.

Cruise on test only, at normal therapeutic levels to let body recover. Then go apeshit on blast again. ;)

Dht is hard on the prostate and can cause enlargement. So it's my opinion that when people cruise they should stick with a testosterone only cruise on moderate to low doses.

Shit!!!! My nipples are ithcy! Been cruising Test E 200mg once a week and have not been using a AI. Just ordered some today and should be here tomorrow..... going to get some bloods done today to see whats going on.

Shit!!!! My nipples are ithcy! Been cruising Test E 200mg once a week and have not been using a AI. Just ordered some today and should be here tomorrow..... going to get some bloods done today to see whats going on.
split it in half to reduce the peaking

There are alot of guys who use a dht on cruise at responsible doses. Provi is a big one and it makes sense given its effects on SHBG. If your keeping up on labs and your planning low dose of mast it makes sense. Guys run deca on cruise so why not something that has an impact on free test

Get Shredded!
There are alot of guys who use a dht on cruise at responsible doses. Provi is a big one and it makes sense given its effects on SHBG. If your keeping up on labs and your planning low dose of mast it makes sense. Guys run deca on cruise so why not something that has an impact on free test

And a finger in the butt 🏻

This^

Masteron Enanthate is my favorite compound. Hardens me up, strength is good.

Cruise dose 200mg of test, then add like 400mg of mast e and work up for a blast

I have always used Mast P and almost always on a cutting run, I may rethink this on my cruise after this cutting comp, I like the idea of the free test best it can give!!

My two cents is unless you have a very specific long term goal in mind and are just lowering doses than test only is for cruising. Top level powerlifter? Sure run mast during a cruise. I know personally my body really appreciates dropping to physiological levels for a little bit. I might taper my cruise down or use a dht like provi to soften the blow of coming off blast, but I find after a few weeks back down at 100mg/wk I feel better and am ready to blast again fresh.

My two cents is unless you have a very specific long term goal in mind and are just lowering doses than test only is for cruising. Top level powerlifter? Sure run mast during a cruise. I know personally my body really appreciates dropping to physiological levels for a little bit. I might taper my cruise down or use a dht like provi to soften the blow of coming off blast, but I find after a few weeks back down at 100mg/wk I feel better and am ready to blast again fresh.

This was my thought too

Back