• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Newbie(s)

good4u

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Howdy folks! Husband & Wife team. Both into keeping fit. Still in that newlywed phase so life is fun fun fun! . Hubby is Ex-military, we both are big supports of our men and women serving our great country.

We both enjoy working out. Been reading lots of great info. Seems like a really good forum. Oh, we're old farts, 50+ so keeping fit is important. So HELLO EVERYBODY.

Thanks for the welcomes! Really enjoying the variety of topics.

Welcome !!! Just let us know when you post if Mr. or Mrs. or Mrs. may get called "Bro" A lot LOL ;)

Welcome to the community!

- - - Updated - - -

Welcome to the community!

- - - Updated - - -

Hi, Welcome to the community!

Seriously Bad Bad Night... My tumor keeps growing, now effecting my vision. Lost my sense of taste and smell about a week ago. Wasn't ready for my vision to go, docs say two days tops till complete blindness.

So surgery rescheduled for today, just hours from now. They will inject a newly modified virus (polio) into the tumor. Virus should attack and kill tumor. Will be over a dozen people in the OR including cameras.

Sorry for the deception, but I did not want to ride on the Pity Train. Thanks for letting me freely fantasize and comment. The laughter greatly aided me, and you know who you are, hahaha. Really thanks.

Many things could go wrong here, I'm trying to keep my sense of humor, but I'm scared because I have no control whatsoever.

Here we go! I'm signing off. I'm in Gods Hands now.

Wow hope this isnt a last minute ditch effort to get sympathy. If so not cool

Welcome

Back