• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Sheriff: 9 Indicted In Pappy Van Winkle Heist - LEX18.com | Continuous News and Storm

Pappy use to be some of the best bourbon around. Buffalo trace was contracted 23 years ago to continue production. With bourbon, Mother Nature the Rick house, and its location are crucial. Since the change it just is not the same bourbon. The escalated value is absurd, plus all the people hoarding it, whom don't have the palate to fully appreciate it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bourbon is about the lowest quality alcohol made. It has to age in charcoal and gas off ("Angels Share") to get out all the aromatics. Then even the best is cut to 40 proof and flavored before adding grain neutral spirits to get it up to bottle proof.

Although I'm more of a blended whisky drinker, lately a friend has been steering me toward a few easy drinking bourbons.

attachment.php

Been sipping on this for a few day, it is pretty good for the price and stands up to ice very well.

Attachments

• rowanscreek3.jpg
    rowanscreek3.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 31
IML Gear Cream!
Although I'm more of a blended whisky drinker, lately a friend has been steering me toward a few easy drinking bourbons.

attachment.php

Been sipping on this for a few day, it is pretty good for the price and stands up to ice very well.

Try Noah's Mill. The big brother of the line.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice to see steroids not taking a big hit in the article with some idiot going on about how bad they are. Mmmkay

Bourbon is about the lowest quality alcohol made. It has to age in charcoal and gas off ("Angels Share") to get out all the aromatics. Then even the best is cut to 40 proof and flavored before adding grain neutral spirits to get it up to bottle proof.

You're shitting me! I gotta share that with a couple friends -- a married couple -- one of whom is a professional chef and the other a wine connoisseur, both of whom prefer bourbon over all else. Gonna rub my tequila creds in their faces now...

You're shitting me! I gotta share that with a couple friends -- a married couple -- one of whom is a professional chef and the other a wine connoisseur, both of whom prefer bourbon over all else. Gonna rub my tequila creds in their faces now...
Even after the charcoal neutralization for years, it has higher aromatics and VOCs than most vodkas and rums. Scotch is the cleanest from the still, then aged to improve that. Loves me some good scotch.

Back