• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Lab Testing in the NY Area

Try health-tests-direct. I use them in MA.

I think that its a state law thing. You're gonna have to go to a duff state or find a cool doc?

Anyone in one of those states found a way around it?

Here in nj I found a cool doctor for bloods but I've went to my nutritionist before in the past and she got them done for me.

I think that its a state law thing. You're gonna have to go to a duff state or find a cool doc?

Anyone in one of those states found a way around it?

Theres no way ive found for in state draw since directlabs dropped there access service which was great and fucking convienient for me in northern nj since theres a labcorp draw literally on every damn corner. But u can enter a address from another state (or use a relatives address in a state where it isnt restricted say FL and draw at the closest labcorp bordering your state . If they happened to ask for ID (which they never have in the past for me) just show a cc with your name maybe some other photo id. Just dont show your license showing u basically lied on address when making an account for whichever req site u use. Just talked to a person from one of the online requesition sites today and thats how it was explained to me. If theres any question on how to get around it ask them. Trust me the want this to take off badly and even though some states can make it harder there will be loopholes and eventually if the demand is there it will be changed. I will be taking the trip to ct in a few days and will keep everyone updated

Theres no way ive found for in state draw since directlabs dropped there access service which was great and fucking convienient for me in northern nj since theres a labcorp draw literally on every damn corner. But u can enter a address from another state (or use a relatives address in a state where it isnt restricted say FL and draw at the closest labcorp bordering your state . If they happened to ask for ID (which they never have in the past for me) just show a cc with your name maybe some other photo id. Just dont show your license showing u basically lied on address when making an account for whichever req site u use. Just talked to a person from one of the online requesition sites today and thats how it was explained to me. If theres any question on how to get around it ask them. Trust me the want this to take off badly and even though some states can make it harder there will be loopholes and eventually if the demand is there it will be changed. I will be taking the trip to ct in a few days and will keep everyone updated

:/ sounds like I'm off for a vacation in CT too

Sounds like vacation time. You could visit Florida and likely end up with a legit script for T and future labs. Some really liberal T clinics down there brother.

Sounds like vacation time. You could visit Florida and likely end up with a legit script for T and future labs. Some really liberal T clinics down there brother.

Very tempting to ostensibly book a Disney vacation and come back with drugs. :)

Ya i live in fl and i tell ya they have billboards all around for T clinics.You can pretty much take your pick.

Ya i live in fl and i tell ya they have billboards all around for T clinics.You can pretty much take your pick.
How many are legit and how many ate sting operations?

How many are legit and how many ate sting operations?
Its common in Florida. I used like 6 different clinics over the years. A bit pricey but its legit pharm meds from a doc.

Well i'd say they are legit for the most part ,this is the Pill Mill state. I wouldn't doubt they are being watched

Its common in Florida. I used like 6 different clinics over the years. A bit pricey but its legit pharm meds from a doc.
Pricey?! More like piracy!!!

Pricey?! More like piracy!!!
I was getting compound pharmacy Test Cyp for $60 a 10ml bottle and they would ship 6 bottles at a time. Definitely not cheap but pharm meds usually aren't without insurance.

Anyway, its a great place to go if you want a doc to order you meds or get scripts for labs.

I was getting compound pharmacy Test Cyp for $60 a 10ml bottle and they would ship 6 bottles at a time. Definitely not cheap but pharm meds usually aren't without insurance.

Anyway, its a great place to go if you want a doc to order you meds or get scripts for labs.

Are you basically saying that I could fly to FL, hit up a random clinic and get back on the plane with a script? Is residency an issue?

Are you basically saying that I could fly to FL, hit up a random clinic and get back on the plane with a script? Is residency an issue?
PM me and I'll get you contact info for a clinic and you can ask them about all the current laws. I have used Spectrum and The Biostation within the last 2 years with zero issues.

How much are they charging for hgh? Anyone know ? Are they scripting seros yet?

Get Shredded!
How much are they charging for hgh? Anyone know ? Are they scripting seros yet?
Last time I checked GH was sky high at any Florida HRT clinic.

Go to your doctor..tell him you have major fatigue..explain you tried some test booster and some other shit..tell him you want blood work to see what your testosterone levels are..it works for some

Back