• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Igf1-Lr3

JJB1

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I've run Igf1-Lr3 many different ways.
This time I decided to try low dose, 30mcg, run systemically via subcutaneous injection preworkout with a big carb meal.
Yesterday, I noticed my endurance was way, way up, but I couldn't be sure if it was directly caused by the igf1-Lr3.
Now, I am absolutely sure the Lr3 is the reason.
Yesterday, I trained legs and I never got winded, or the usual nausea I get when I train legs. I was going and going with little rest and never got tired.
This never ever happens for me with legs. The only reason I ended my leg workout was my tendons were flat out done and I felt I would get hurt if I continued to do more sets of presses.
Today, I did the same amount of Igf1-Lr3 preworkout, 30mcg, with a big carb meal. I trained with my friend who is in great shape. He just graduated from the police academy this week, so his endurance is very high due to all the running they do.
He couldn't keep up with me. We trained traps, back, rear delts, and calves.
I kept the pace at very little rest and I never got tired. I could have trained all day. This is the opposite of my normal state of training. I normally have very little endurance and use long rest times in between sets. The pump was ridiculous!!!
This batch of Igf1-Lr3 is the best I have had.

Here is my new protocol:

UPON WAKING:
100mcg GHRP2 with 100mcg cjc NO DAC.
25mg exemestane

1 hour PREWORKOUT:
100mcg GHRP2 with 100mcg cjc NO DAC

IMMEDIATELY PREWORKOUT:
30mcg IGF1-Lr3
25mg tadalafil

POST WORKOUT:
200mcg Hexarelin

BEFORE BED:
25mg MK-677
9mg melatonin

*** on arm days preworkout, 2-3 days a week, I take 30mcg PGE1 in each bicep, split in the inner and outer head

I notice recovery since adding Igf1-Lr3 is the fastest I could imagine. I thought recovery was fast with mk-677, but having both in my system plus ghrp2, Hexarelin, and cjc no DAC have my body feeling incredible. I normally limp all the time because my knee that had a quad tear fixed is really getting bad now that's it's been 10 years post surgery. I noticed yesterday I was able to walk upstairs without wincing in pain like usual. My bad hip wasn't popping either. My normal aches and pain in my delt feel much better. Igf1-Lr3 must reduce swelling systemically. I'm going to keep the dose at 30mcg preworkout and hope I can get these same effects long term.

This is the 3rd workout in a row where the pump was abnormally good, and my endurance was high. I again was able to train with very little rest, and did giant sets of chest with several delt exercises. 30mcg Igf1-Lr3 is the lowest dose I've tried and it is working incredibly well. Maybe Dave Polumbo was on to something about keeping Lr3 dose very low so receptors don't burn out.

It funny that not all igf1-Lr3 feels the same to me. I love this batch I got. I really energizes me. I train with minimal rest doing lots of super sets which is uncommon for me since I've never had good endurance. I think the lower dose is the way to go. Higher doses made me tired.

I definitely notice reduced inflammation throughout my body. All my aches and pains in the joints feel improved. The pump has been legendary with the 30mcg igf1-Lr3 and 25mg tadalafil preworkout after a big carb meal.

Igf1-Lr3 is quickly becoming my favorite peptide. 30mcg only on workout days makes it pretty affordable too. I notice extremely fast healing in between workouts, legendary pumps, and reduced inflammation in my joints. Workout intensity is much enhanced.

I skipped my igf1-Lr3 last night because it was an off day from the gym. My joints still feel good this morning. The reduced inflammation is really nice.

i have some superior igf lr3 in the freezer still, im gonna start it in may. i want to try to get my arms bigger. did you use 30mcg in each arm? or split it. how much bac water did you use to reconstitute, and how many ticks is 30mcg?

i have some superior igf lr3 in the freezer still, im gonna start it in may. i want to try to get my arms bigger. did you use 30mcg in each arm? or split it. how much bac water did you use to reconstitute, and how many ticks is 30mcg?
This round of Igf1-Lr3 I'm running subcutaneously preworkout with all 30mcg in my hip two inches below my waistline.
If you want your arms to get most of the size then split the 30mcg up and inject it intramuscularly in each bicep preworkout after a big carb meal. I love this stuff! :D

- - - Updated - - -

I'm about to go hit chest. I'm making 75 grams of carbs from steamed brown rice with 10 ounces extra lean ground turkey breast, two slices of fat free cheese, and two ounces of mixed nuts. I'll take my 30mcg Igf1-Lr3 immediately after subcutaneously, and hit the gym. I take 25mg tadalafil sublingually on the way to the gym. This is a recipe for a massive pump. I also just started inject anadrol so this should be fun! :D

I had the best chest workout last night. My delts felted lubed up from the Igf1-Lr3. They feel much better. I'm so glad. I did 7 chest exercises and two delt exercises. The pump and stretch felt intense. I truly think having a big carb meal with Lr3 preworkout makes all the difference. I have a friend at the gym who was saying he felt flat last night. He's on a higher dose of Lr3. I told him he has to double his carbs on Lr3 to get the most out of it. Lr3 burns through food fast. If you want all that nitrogen shuttled into the musckes then don't fear upping your carbs. You won't get fat. You'll just get bigger and harder.

Workouts and pumps have been great lately. Recovery is much faster in between workouts. I'm going to order enough Igf1-Lr3 to run it low dose for months.

IML Gear Cream!
All igf1 lr3 that is sold by ANY peptide company is bogus.

All igf1 lr3 that is sold by ANY peptide company is bogus.
Not true. Samples from 4 research companies were sent to Texas A and M University for testing. All 4 were legit Igf1-Lr3. Purity was low on one. Purity varies but there is legit igf1-Lr3. Before testing some companies were exposed as selling ghrp2 in their Igf1-Lr3 vials. I can tell you if the Igf1-Lr3 you are buying is dirt cheap then it's not Igf1Lr3. This is not an easy peptide to synthesize. Be careful which research company you trust.
As for Igf1-des, most is actually the cheap igf1-GE3 in the vial which is merely 3 amino acids. The true 67 amino acid des is extremely difficult and costly to produce. Cheap des means it isn't des.

Not true. Samples from 4 research companies were sent to Texas A and M University for testing. All 4 were legit Igf1-Lr3. Purity was low on one. Purity varies but there is legit igf1-Lr3. Before testing some companies were exposed as selling ghrp2 in their Igf1-Lr3 vials. I can tell you if the Igf1-Lr3 you are buying is dirt cheap then it's not Igf1Lr3. This is not an easy peptide to synthesize. Be careful which research company you trust.
As for Igf1-des, most is actually the cheap igf1-GE3 in the vial which is merely 3 amino acids. The true 67 amino acid des is extremely difficult and costly to produce. Cheap des means it isn't des.

X2

Our LR3 is my new fav peptide

X2

Our LR3 is my new fav peptide
It adds more to the workout than any peptide. Lately I also take both inject anadrol and inject dbol preworkout, and 25mg sublingual tadalafil. It's one serious combination!

I dropped 8 pounds in 2 days on LR3 and GH dosed together.

It's crazy!! I look very vascular and hard again.

Monday I weighed 198.6lbs.
Tuesday I weighed 193.0lbs.
This morning I weighed in at 190.6lbs!!

My midsection looks much tighter.

Provide proof or STFU and stop spreading misinformation.
People who say this aren't even claiming what the peptide would be if it isn't igf. So not sure the logic behind these posts. Must be from meso.

People who say this aren't even claiming what the peptide would be if it isn't igf. So not sure the logic behind these posts. Must be from meso.

Most of these people have never used it and still think there is some magical IGF-1 that the pro's use and that's why they look the way they do. That Ramy is on the new and improved IGF-1 as only the rich arab sheikhs have access to it now. There have been two guys that told me they have used increlex and our lr3 an they said there is no difference.

I upped my preworkout tadalafil to 37.5mg and my Igf1-Lr3 to 60mcg. This chest pump is insane!!!

Get Shredded!
The combo of gh and LR3 has increased recovery quite a bit for me. I've been doing a good job of sticking to kashi go lean cereal or oh yeah! victory bars when I have cravings for something sweet so I've been getting in a bit more protein then usual. I have also been sleeping very deep which has been great however I keep missing my gym alarm and work alarm and wake up late so that's the downside.

The vascularity on LR3 is like no other for me. I'm seeing veins in areas I've never had veins before.

My arms look sick!! This is no pump or anything, just after work after taking a shower.

fbaee58f1bf10e185abccf3775f68b68.jpg

d5fd4a79c98fa5cfba3c4ce4f8cfcb58.jpg

I beginning to think igf1 receptors clear out faster than previously thought. I took Igf1-Lr3 5 days in a row starting at 30mcg last Monday and progressing in dose each day until I hit 110mcg on Friday. I took Saturday and Sunday off from the gym and Igf1/Lr3. Last night I took 50mcg Igf1-Lr3 subQ after dinner and went and trained chest and delts. The pump felt incredible, just like when I began Lr3 a month ago. I'm going to keep running this long term. I stopped mk677 and added oxytocin before bed in its place. My mid section finally dropped all the turtle shell bloat and looks summer ready. I'm also taking 100mcg GHRP2 with 100mcg cjc no DAC upon waking and mid afternoon. This look is what I was wanting. Everything looks streamline.

You doing month on and month off? Ive always read to do that.

You doing month on and month off? Ive always read to do that.
I only use Igf1-Lr3 on training days. I train 4 days a week on average. I've been on igf1-lr3 for a month and the pump is just as good as it was a month ago. As long as the pump is strong I'm going to stay on it long term. I just bought two more vials.

JJB1 started following this thread a few days ago. Thinking I might add this into my routine and see how it goes. I may pop in with a few questions before I place my order just to make sure I have enough on hand and following a solid protocol.

Cheers bro

You don't get paid for the hour. You get paid for the value you bring to the hour - Jim Rohn

JJB1 started following this thread a few days ago. Thinking I might add this into my routine and see how it goes. I may pop in with a few questions before I place my order just to make sure I have enough on hand and following a solid protocol.

Cheers bro

You don't get paid for the hour. You get paid for the value you bring to the hour - Jim Rohn
Haha nice!
If you are going for site specific muscle growth then inject the muscle you are going to train in a series of micro injections at 5-10mcg per site bilaterally.
I'm currently injecting subQ right before training and immediately after my biggest carbs meal of the day. I find 30mcg works well but lately I have upped my dose to 50mcg. I also take 25mg tadalafil and hold it under my tongue for a minute before swallowing it. This combo pumps up not only the muscle you isolate, but also all secondary muscles. I really love the feel. I only use igf1-Lr3 on workout days so my receptors remain fresh.
I

Last edited by a moderator:
I love doing giant sets while on Igf1-Lr3 and tadalafil. The tightness all over is a great feeling. Last night I found some methyltrienolone I had and took one drop. It felt like adrenaline. I did a non stop rotation of chest, bis, and tris. The overall pump felt amazing. I kept my Igf1-Lr3 dose at 50mcg and tadalafil at 25mg. My methyltrienolone dose I'm guessing was around 200mcg.

Does the tadalafil really help with gains? Is a matter of the extra blood flow and contraction you get with the combo of IGF1-LR and tadalafil that help? Just curious.

Does the tadalafil really help with gains? Is a matter of the extra blood flow and contraction you get with the combo of IGF1-LR and tadalafil that help? Just curious.

The tadalafil open blood vassels so more blood, oxygen, nutrients, etc., are shuttled to the muscles while training which increases blood volume in the muscles giving you a great pump. It also helps remove post workout lactic acid reducing muscle soreness post workout. Anything that accelerates delivery of nutrients and removal of lactic acid should contribute to better muscle growth and quicker healing.

Back