• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

no sides from tren ace?

Imdedicated

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Been running medlabs tren ace at 200mg eod for 3 weeks now, I haven't gotten any noticeable side effects like night sweats, maybe slight insomnia but that's it.

I don't get the sweats constantly . Nor the insomnia. Just every now and then . A couple of more weeks will also make a difference. The train will start a Rollin hard in a couple more weeks

Hmm, maybe your one of the lucky ones that get little to no sides from Tren, when I run my Tren at 75 or 100 ED my sweats are the worst the first week then they taper off, I do get some real vivid dreams, mostly flashbacks from Iraq, one of the most important things on Tren is trying to keep your bloods stable, that's why I chose ED vs. EOD!!!How is your strength wile your basting your Tren, you should easily bump your big four lifts by a good bit (bench, squats, dead, incline)

I would know right away I had a fake if I didn't have sides after week 2. I never had insomnia but I get bad night sweats and I get real snappy

If you've done 700mg of tren A for 3 weeks, you should know ABSOLUTELY that it is working. What is your cycle experience, and any past tren runs?

If you've done 700mg of tren A for 3 weeks, you should know ABSOLUTELY that it is working. What is your cycle experience, and any past tren runs?

I agree.

I run tren ace at 50mg a day and by day five I feel it in the gym as my strength and aggression go up. As far as sides I don't get them other than I run a little warm at night but nothing like sweating. If this is your first time running tren ace I hate to pass judgement because I have seen posts like yours before when the tren was good. This is part of the learning process for you.

200eod and no sides, whether you consider them good or bad? I'd be questioning if it's real or Mazola corn oil.

Squirt a few drops on your tongue. Does it burn your mouth after 5 seconds or so?

i dont get alot of crazy sides either, i get some sweats randomly for the first week or so, some aggression issues that only people around me seem to notice. but i get results, undeniable strength gains and stomach will lean out nicely with not alot of diet change

Hmm, maybe your one of the lucky ones that get little to no sides from Tren, when I run my Tren at 75 or 100 ED my sweats are the worst the first week then they taper off, I do get some real vivid dreams, mostly flashbacks from Iraq, one of the most important things on Tren is trying to keep your bloods stable, that's why I chose ED vs. EOD!!!How is your strength wile your basting your Tren, you should easily bump your big four lifts by a good bit (bench, squats, dead, incline)

And this too.

Ace is a very short ester and I would rather pin half the amount daily rather than every other day.

Much more stable blood levels.

200eod and no sides, whether you consider them good or bad? I'd be questioning if it's real or Mazola corn oil.

Squirt a few drops on your tongue. Does it burn your mouth after 5 seconds or so?
Uh oh! Is this Pepsi challenge all over again?

IML Gear Cream!
Don't judge it by the sides. I run that much and rarely get night sweats or insomnia. I do however sweat like a whore in the gym! I've personally ran med labs tren ace and I can tell you it's very legit.

Uh oh! Is this Pepsi challenge all over again?

Tren has a distinct taste/burn. Just like boldenone has that 'plastic' taste. Nandrolone and drostanolone have unique tastes too but we could only relate after you've played with them for 25 years.

Are you seeing any results? I'm not having terrible sides but I have added 35 pounds to my flat bench work sets for 3 sets of 5 in just 4 weeks. I'm using a different lab and actually just switched to another source to see if I noticed any difference because I found the minimal sides odd from my first tren run. So far nothing. First piss of the day is rust colored and smells terrible and I have some amount of night sweats every night but I've had worse. I quit pinning tren base because I can't feel the huge kick anymore. I'm assuming it's because my baseline tren levels are up so high.

I generally feel like you should see SOMETHING, but what that is for you on this particular run who knows.

Been running medlabs tren ace at 200mg eod for 3 weeks now, I haven't gotten any noticeable side effects like night sweats, maybe slight insomnia but that's it.
200mg is low dose i wouldn't exspect sides off that usally people experience sides at 400+

I got sweats only with one lab.. At the gym tho I sweat profusely at around 500...but strength gains and aggression are undeniable

If we start the taste test shit again I'm eating all my drol/dbol/pinning all my tren base and I'm gonna hunt you fuckers down and find you. 👿

Last edited:
If we start the taste test shit again I'm eating all my drol/dbol/pinning all my tren base and I'm gonna hunt you fuckers down and find you. 👿

Better taste that tren base before you come looking for me.

Just sayin.

Get Shredded!
Better taste that tren base before you come looking for me.

Just sayin.
Shit, my girl called me out from across the house this morning "you smell like that shit again, going to the gym today?" Lmfao

I shit you not, I licked the residue off my draw pin one time and it tasted/felt like cocaine.

Sweet memories.

Ok, OP may have a legit issue. Can you put a CC in the fridge and expect it would crash? At least that would tell you it wasn't pure oil. Should progest be elevated enough to tell with bloods?

False high on e2 would be the tell for tren on lab work.

False high on e2 would be the tell for tren on lab work.
This!

Never thought of this before. Go to lab Corp and get the ECLIA analysis and if your E2 is sky high you know your tren is legit.

This!

Never thought of this before. Go to lab Corp and get the ECLIA analysis and if your E2 is sky high you know your tren is legit.
You'll know it's tren. Dosing would be sketchy. But this is how I verified my first tren run since it was freebie tren I got from a new sponsor in a give away. 312 e2 with a 1410 TT. Must be tren.

yeah my E2 was over 460 on 350mg/wk Tren with a TT of 1470. good indication the tren is legit. go get blood work, if it comes back with a normal e2 then pm a rep

Attachments

• E2 tren.png
    E2 tren.png
    58.8 KB · Views: 28
Back