• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Liv.52 DS Dosing

WaterTurkey

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Swooped up a nice stock of DS for my upcoming cycle.. going to be running Dbol for 5-6 weeks at 40-50mg/day. Bottle indicates two tabs initially and taper to one later on, but what would be an adequate dose for my oral run? My bloods always come back with ALT AST in the mid 40's. I have not drank in months nor use any other liver taxing substances.

Obviously I will see at my 4 week bloods if dosing is correct, but that will be 2/3 through the run.

I don't think it's as useful in terms of liver protection as any off the shelf cycle support / organ shield.
In any case take 2 tabs with each dose of dbol.

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2

Bottle says 2 pills TWICE A DAY, then taper to 1 pill twice a day. I do that plus 2 TUDCA/ day split. Your liver numbers will still be elevated if you do bloods while still on dbol. Don't freak. The liver recovers well, but it takes a month or 2 (for me at least)

So you'd advise TUDCA as well then? I need to grab some prostate support while I'm at it.

Brother, I have seen love and hate for TUDCA. Maybe some others will chime in. All I know is my numbers look good after PCT, so I stay with what I'm doing.
i drink alot of water (2 gallons) and limit it to 30 days on orals.

Gotcha. This is my first run with them.. so the dosing and time frame is all based on how it goes. Water consumption is always high as well.

Idaho I have a thread about liver support that might interest you. I always run tudca with orals, liv 52 in combination and I'd say you're completely golden in any circumstance. High test got it on the money.

IML Gear Cream!
Idaho I have a thread about liver support that might interest you. I always run tudca with orals, liv 52 in combination and I'd say you're completely golden in any circumstance. High test got it on the money.

It would. Link?

I would always take 3DS a day and if I had normal then 4 a day.

Back