• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Let the Gains Begin!

mtb11487

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Whats up everybody.... this thread will be my workout log
My overall all goal is to look jacked but lean, I have been working out now for 9yrs tried doing a cycle a year ago, really had no clue what i was doing... I'm still learning so any advice and help along the way would be helpful... LET THE GAINS BEGIN!

STATS

5' 10"
Current weight: 203lbs Goal weight: 225
Current BF%: 15%(army weight standards) Goal BF%: 9%

GEAR

weeks 1-20 TEST E 300mg/ Every 3 days
weeks 1-20 Anavar 80mg/ Everyday
weeks 1-4 Dbol 50mg/ Everyday

PCT one week from last Test injection
1000iu per week of HCG
Clomid 100/100/50/50
Nolvadex 40/40/20/20

SUPPLEMENTS
Universal Nutrition Real Gains, Banana Ice Cream
Universal Nutrition Creatine monohydrate

I would drop the hcg in half and toss an AI and liver protection pill in there like milk thistle or something

20 weeks on anavar or any oral for that matter is far too long. You definitely want an AI through the whole cycle and pct. Rethink your hcg usage, I'd suggest blasting it eod for 2 weeks after your last pin and then begin pct. You also want to look into a stronger liver protection than a basic OTC. Do some more research before pulling the trigger brother.

for an AI i am taking 1mg of arimidex...im sorry i wrote down my HCG usage wrong was taking care of my 7month old while writing...but i plan on taking 2,000iu of hcg a week for 4 weeks then start my nolvadex and clomid.... i will definitely do more research but so far I have found that it is best to take HCG one week after last injection and that taking it during cycle is pointless...my research is coming from rich piana youtube vids and google searching and looking around on this forum... thanks for your advice and I will look more into it

HCG is definitely not worthless during cycle.. either you run a low dose the entire time (250iu 2x week) and keep your nuts alive.. or let them shut down and blast something like 1500iu eod for a few weeks to attempt and jump start them again prior to PCT. I'm glad you are researching however citing Rich Piana as the bulk of your information is frightening. He is a very opinionated guy that is definitely not right many times on many things.

HCG is definitely not worthless during cycle.. either you run a low dose the entire time (250iu 2x week) and keep your nuts alive.. or let them shut down and blast something like 1500iu eod for a few weeks to attempt and jump start them again prior to PCT. I'm glad you are researching however citing Rich Piana as the bulk of your information is frightening. He is a very opinionated guy that is definitely not right many times on many things.

So i did more research still found some sources saying to take hcg after cycle and others saying exactly what you said and do small doses twice per week.... so ive decided to take your advice and go the safe route and take

250iu x2 per week Mon and Thurs
and Im gonna start my var after the 4 weeks of dbol but at 60mg per week

thanks for the advice

Just curious,whats the most test have you done in the past and how many cycles have you ran?also,dbol and var ran at the same time?

Just curious,whats the most test have you done in the past and how many cycles have you ran?also,dbol and var ran at the same time?

Ive ran two cycles before and the most test was 700mg per week...this is my first time using dbol

Im abit oldschool,but have you concidered deca?It complements test quite well..and with a good AI and proper diet,I never get bloated...

IML Gear Cream!
Im abit oldschool,but have you concidered deca?It complements test quite well..and with a good AI and proper diet,I never get bloated...

I have considered it... but i am fairly new to this and i didn't want to introduce too many as at one time and i really wanted to try var b/c i wanted to gain muscle mass with the test but lean out with the var

I have considered it... but i am fairly new to this and i didn't want to introduce too many as at one time and i really wanted to try var b/c i wanted to gain muscle mass with the test but lean out with the var

Geez. mtb11487, I am going to treat this as your first cycle. Just do 500 mg test a week. Use dianabol for the first 4 weeks if you want to, it really does not matter. Save the anavar for later. Diet and cardio determine whether you lean out, not the choice of test or anavar.

Use HCG throughout. Use aromasin thoughout.

GET YOUR TESTOSTERONE LEVEL checked with a blood test before you start. Otherwise, how will you know whether you have recovered?

Do NOT use Deca if you plan to recover quickly.

Read the stickies in this section on designing a first cycle.

Consider cutting some fat before starting your cycle.

Spend some time in the Diet and Nutrition section posting up what you eat and drink (in reality, and no "I eat pretty well" general bullshit) and follow the advice of others on modifying your diet.

Back