• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs Super 1-Andro Cream® A Transermal 1-Andro - On Sale $59.99!🔥

Ghrp-2 and Cjc-1295 (no dac) question

zh3

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Been running 100mcg of each per day, 3x a day for only a little over a week now and i know these peptides take a while to get the benefits from them. But i was just wondering the straight up question, do they help with strength? i know of all the other benefits that may come along with them, but i am still looking for a straight forward answer to this question. Can anyone with experience with these peps give me an answer?

thanks

The strength I got was crazy! I really thought I was just getting stronger but once I stopped taking my strength gainz went right back where they were that's why u need to take that for a long period of time

Ghrp6 just made me eat and eat and eat and then eat some more ;)

Quite a few factors can come into play. Generally yes they will improve your strength but not for everyone. I assume if you are using ghrp-6 you are bulking? That pep combo with a bulking diet will put on weight (water retention) so that will only add to strength. Then you have the joint benefits those peps will bring and that will enable you to lift more weight over a short time.

Been running 100mcg of each per day, 3x a day for only a little over a week now and i know these peptides take a while to get the benefits from them. But i was just wondering the straight up question, do they help with strength? i know of all the other benefits that may come along with them, but i am still looking for a straight forward answer to this question. Can anyone with experience with these peps give me an answer?

thanks
Yes, they absolutely increase strength. My natural friend is a power lifter. He takes ghrp2/cjc no DAC preworkout with a meal. His squat and dead lift both increased 100Lbs or more very quickly.

I notice my strength jumps 20% when on ghrp2/cjc no DAC. I also gain around 8Lbs of water but most is contained in the muscles so it looks great.

thanks for all of the helpful input everyone. Been running both for a little over a month now, and have noticed some changes but nothing too drastic. But i have read it takes a long time to see anabolic like effects, so i will continue to run both and experience the effects first hand.

You will see a lot of other benefits as well over time such as deeper sleep, better looking skin, more energy.......from everything that I have read and my own personal experience others will notice an appearance change at around the 6 month mark.

Back