• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

2nd Cycle for hardgainer

Luke_physique

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Quick background. 5'9", 175 lbs, about 10-11% bf. Super clean diet. Train hard.... the normal. I just finished with my first cycle of Test E at 500mg per week. It was great. Had strength, lean gains, cut body fat, and best of all, no sides or lost gainzzz. I ran nolva for 4 weeks after 40/40/20/20. (I also ran letro mid cycle because i took a shit prohormone and had a little gyno, and no, it wasnt from the test).

Anyways, Im looking for my next cycle. My goals are to put lean, quality muscle on, and keep it. Im a hardgainer no doubt. I can eat constantly and put little mass and stay lean. Here is one idea ive had in mind for a 2nd cycle. But please feel free to be honest, or even better, suggest a better cycle.

My 2nd cycle plan for 10 weeks:

250mg Test E /week
400mg Tren E /week
400mg Mast E /week

Prolactin reducer (i forgot the name) on hand. PCT of nolva on hand. And letro if needed, but probably not.

The only other cycle i have been recommend is

For 20 weeks:
750mg Test E /week
500mg EQ /week

Those are my ideas, any other ideas or thoughts/comments would be sick.

Thanks

Back