• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Base line labs

chapmane39

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
a1d1543106387c113fb992722fc4fce7.jpg

Got these done Friday. Not real sure how to interpret them. Did some research and the only one that I really don't like is the LH level. Some help would be appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah. How long should I wait to get labs while on cycle? Like 4-5 weeks?

Yeah labs week 5 unless there's an issue is fine.

IML Gear Cream!
Felt like shit this first week. Finally snapping out of it.

It could be ur clitoris is interfering with the test ur introducing into ur body...eh?

U know it. Lol, if i can find it. Starting to think the clitorus must be a mythical creature...but if I do find it I will be "THE WORLDS GREATEST DETECTIVE!"

Ok sure. How r u feeling

Not good. Feels like I'm getting sick. No energy. Hope it goes away soon

No I was talking about ur anus. How is it? Sore? Inflamed? Ok jkjk...all jokes aside, bro u been feeling this way since u took the test and AI. I do not believe it is the test cuz at the time u started feeling this way the test and ester could not have really entered ur bloodstream. I mean u felt that way that very next day and I just don't know of test doing that. Even with what u researched with test causing flue-like symptoms that would have to be once it's gotten into ur system more than a 24 hour period would allow. Plus it's lasted this long without the use of another AI which u discontinued. I wonder if it is something totally unrelated....idk. Maybe someone else could chime in but I just don't see it being the test cuz u shouldn't have felt like that within hours. Te AI maybe since it was oral which does enter ur bloodstream immediately but u discontinued that and still feel sick. I'm stumped.

This is happening to me also...I'm injecting once a week and the day after and a couple more days my whole body aches like bad flu like symptoms. But no nausea . I'm using an old Jug of Olympus TestE. Read somewhere that it could be EO or guiacol reaction.

- - - Updated - - -

This is happening to me also...I'm injecting once a week and the day after and a couple more days my whole body aches like bad flu like symptoms. But no nausea . I'm using an old Jug of Olympus TestE. Read somewhere that it could be EO or guiacol reaction.

Get Shredded!
I think it was just the hormone fluctuation. Mine has went away. Feel pretty much normal as long as I take my AI on schedule.

Back