• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

new guy

country boy

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I am new and ready to take the plunge and get some great info. on best of the best. This site came highly recommended and I see why......

Nice intro , Welcome. My best advice is read alot. Read the rules ,it'll save you ball bustin. Most questions will be answered then you can post to fuck with people. Haha. Are you new ?Real new? Read first cycle and pct 2012 by Heavy Iron. Its the blue print.

Welcome

Nice intro , Welcome. My best advice is read alot. Read the rules ,it'll save you ball bustin. Most questions will be answered then you can post to fuck with people. Haha. Are you new ?Real new? Read first cycle and pct 2012 by Heavy Iron. Its the blue print.

^^^this

and Welcome.

Welcome! Read everything you can and join in conversations as you feel comfortable.

Welcome! What Gdawg said....read and learn

I'm brand new as well! Loved anabolicminds for my ph research but ASF has better forums for AAS! Love all the support everyone gives here as well!

Welcome!

Back