• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Inject site red, painfull and HOT!

omgbossis34

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Tried to begin my 2nd cycle Thursday night and pinned 1ml into my delt same method as previous cycle, alcohol pad and clean sterile syringe. The next day it was sore but seemed hot. Today its quite red in a large spread out area and hot.... Should I goto the dr and say I got stuck with a nail hanging out the shed a few days back or might this go away on its own? It was Test cyp and my first time using this ugl, no issues like this first cycle , 2 different ugls and always pinned delts. I suspected that I didn't get into the muscle as right after injection it seemed to be like a "oil lump" for quite awhile!

It could be you caught the side of the muscle. I did that last blast. It swole and was hot to the touch but went away in 2 days. What they told me was to draw a circle around the area that was red and if it spread out the circle go get it checked.

Its red spread over a palm sized area........ Going to get a thermometer to see if I have a fever~

It will go away in a few days. Your body should adapt after a few injections.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you have fever, go to Dr. Otherwise you literally pinned it wrong and Missed the muscle. I hate delts because I do that shit 50% of the time. Don't get it juuuuust right and look like I have rosacia or some shit like that.

The key is "do you have a fever"

Last edited:
If it's red, hot then it's infected in that area. That's how it normally starts, next should be fever over the whole body. But you shouldn't let it get that far.. Personally I would go doctor :S

Thought I was feeling warm but was out and about awhile. Its a new vial from Hammer, my temp was 98.1 and will continue to check it. Its very tender nearest the injection site, feels like a lump but not really a visible one. Surrounded by red, noticeably hotter skin. Drew a marker around all surrounding red in the meantime as well. Previous cycle was only delt injections and at most had mild/moderate virgin muscle ache. Thanks so much for the quick responses, this site is great!

Editing, im fairly certain I did miss the muscle with a 1inch pin (I used that size before , not fully stuck inside). My girl did the shot and not deep enough considering my arm is considerably larger than it was last cycle. Think I will continue 1inch fully inserted here on i

If it's red, hot then it's infected in that area. That's how it normally starts, next should be fever over the whole body. But you shouldn't let it get that far.. Personally I would go doctor :S

Not true. Most underground labs give me red and hot areas and pain. They go away within a week, so no infection.

IML Gear Cream!
It was Test cyp and my first time using this ugl, no issues like this first cycle , 2 different ugls and always pinned delts.

You may have to trash your new purchase and go back to your previous UGLs (and hope they have stayed consistent).

FY'allsI, anyone who develops an abcess or ever needs to go to the ER for anything they've injected in themselves, it was B12. That way, nothing illegal and your insurance will cover it

Well I just checked my temp and still no fever. Same redness (like sunburn) in the same localized area, still sore as well. Considering a trip to the hospital over the "b12 shot" for some antibiotics just to be safe but I'm leaning (and hoping) toward just pinned some rough gear in a bad way. I've also received messages saying someone else gets this same thing from another one of hammers gear, I'm kind of worried about the next scheduled pin tomorrow.... Even worse I just made a bigger purchase with them...

Well I just checked my temp and still no fever. Same redness (like sunburn) in the same localized area, still sore as well. Considering a trip to the hospital over the "b12 shot" for some antibiotics just to be safe but I'm leaning (and hoping) toward just pinned some rough gear in a bad way. I've also received messages saying someone else gets this same thing from another one of hammers gear, I'm kind of worried about the next scheduled pin tomorrow.... Even worse I just made a bigger purchase with them...
Use a 1.5" and pin your ass. No way to miss the muscle, and 1.5" will be in the muscle. If all good, gear is fine. If problem, need to determine cause.

Thanks. I've been tons of research on this since its my first issue and it seems its usually impossible to tell the difference between tissue inflammation and infection prior to the 72 hour mark. They both begin red, hot and sore but after 72hours it gets better or worse. I did take some in profen last night and seemed to appear much better for a bit as well. I hate to pin the other delt and then have to see a dr "well you see my first b12 shot did this so I tried it again"

Thanks. I've been tons of research on this since its my first issue and it seems its usually impossible to tell the difference between tissue inflammation and infection prior to the 72 hour mark. They both begin red, hot and sore but after 72hours it gets better or worse. I did take some in profen last night and seemed to appear much better for a bit as well. I hate to pin the other delt and then have to see a dr "well you see my first b12 shot did this so I tried it again"
That's why I suggested pinning glute. Impossible to miss.

While in Mexico a few years back i came across a product called testoprim-d after injecting 2 ampules next day i had a lump that was red and hot to the touch i also felt feverish that lump lasted for a week i had also purchased over one hundred amps of this garbage human grade gear to bring back with me..every time i took a shot got the same reaction was just garbage gear....

Well as far as where I ran the marker around the red area it has definitely gotten larger. I am without a fever and really don't have a lump in the arm. While its still hotter than the rest of my skin its not as hot as it was. Im thinking the oil is just spreading out under the skin irritating the hell out of the tissue, otherwise its going to form a abscess? It does hurt less today than yesterday.

No i doubt you will have any issues after it works it way out your system but i would not continue using any more of that gear..

Get Shredded!
Me too. If it's built up like that Id say it's high concentration of Chems inside the gear.

I brewed 300mg/ml test e once I used too much BA and when if inject it, the stuff wouldn't dissipate and would hang around red hot to the touch

While in Mexico a few years back i came across a product called testoprim-d after injecting 2 ampules next day i had a lump that was red and hot to the touch i also felt feverish that lump lasted for a week i had also purchased over one hundred amps of this garbage human grade gear to bring back with me..every time i took a shot got the same reaction was just garbage gear....

Just for memory's sake I'd pay $20 for one amp of that junk

No i doubt you will have any issues after it works it way out your system but i would not continue using any more of that gear..

Me too. If it's built up like that Id say it's high concentration of Chems inside the gear.

I brewed 300mg/ml test e once I used too much BA and when if inject it, the stuff wouldn't dissipate and would hang around red hot to the touch
I don't know shit about the gear, but this is classic "I missed my delt when I injected". It happens on 50% of my delt pins, which is why I only do delts in an emergency.

Pin the gear deep in your ass (1.5"). If no problems, its not the gear.

Well I never missed my delt before and if I did it wasn't noticeable. Seems to be basically cellulitus as gear the spreads under the skin, I'm going to try icing it down and keep with the Motrin.
The red spreading makes me nervous but at least its not as hot as it was. Really feeling it out I can tell there is bit of a soft lump directly under the injection site. I will keep a close eye on it and my temperature as well as monitor for swelling (which it really isn't swollen). Tonight makes the 72 hours so it either gets worse or better depending on what it is and if its any worse I'll go to the er after work tomorrow. Depending how it looks tomorrow will decide if I pin or not, I don't need this on both arms trying to explain to a dr its b12.

I always get antibiotics on hand. I like to think of it as they are a part of my ancillaries. Fortunately, I haven't had to use them as of yet. But missing the delt 50% of the time, really? :hmm:

Be done with it and pin your glutes. You will know then without a doubt.

LowT

I always get antibiotics on hand. I like to think of it as they are a part of my ancillaries. Fortunately, I haven't had to use them as of yet. But missing the delt 50% of the time, really? :hmm:

Be done with it and pin your glutes. You will know then without a doubt.

LowT
Might be more than that. As the 6-8 days progress, you can literally watch as the redness stretches from pin sit down the arm to the elbow and collect there before dissipating. I know it isn't the gear b/c every other pin site is 100% perfect - glute, quad, not a problem.. Only delts. 1", 1.5" doesn't matter.

Well I never missed my delt before and if I did it wasn't noticeable. Seems to be basically cellulitus as gear the spreads under the skin, I'm going to try icing it down and keep with the Motrin.
The red spreading makes me nervous but at least its not as hot as it was. Really feeling it out I can tell there is bit of a soft lump directly under the injection site. I will keep a close eye on it and my temperature as well as monitor for swelling (which it really isn't swollen). Tonight makes the 72 hours so it either gets worse or better depending on what it is and if its any worse I'll go to the er after work tomorrow. Depending how it looks tomorrow will decide if I pin or not, I don't need this on both arms trying to explain to a dr its b12.
infections usally take time to grow in you if you pin and next day its red and hot it's usally the gear....

Just for memory's sake I'd pay $20 for one amp of that junk
i picked a hundred amps at 4 dollars each....i played a prank on my friend told him it was the best shit around gave him an amp he injected into his quad he was cursing me out for weeks :roflmao:

bad gear.....nuff said

i picked a hundred amps at 4 dollars each....i played a prank on my friend told him it was the best shit around gave him an amp he injected into his quad he was cursing me out for weeks
Dude that's cold lol

Back