• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Clicking in my elbow

Gmoney

Registered
Reaction score
Anywhere the ducks are bombing and the turkeys are
Get Shredded!
Sup brothers I was doing biceps curls lastnight and at the bottom of the stretch right before I'm ready to come back up I get a consistent clicking in my elbow...it doesn't do this with hammer curls just regular ones...no pain just aggravating. I go all the way down til my elbow locks,it may be to far...who knows

Might be the start of tennis elbow

Don't fully extend at the bottom and keep tension on the muscle the while time. When trying to add size to the muscle you don't want the joint to be supporting the load. it sounds like the joints are taking a beating and it's starting to show. I'd avoid the particular exercises that are irritating it for a while to let it heal. Do other types of curls and focus on isolating just the bicep and keep the wear and tear on the jpint to a min. So use less weight and really squeeze the bicep throughout the motion and don't let it rest at any point.

Mine has been doing the same thing for a while now over a couple years id say. It does it more when I do tricep extensions and such but no pain just a clicking noise tennis elbow has never resulted from it for me anyways

Agreeing with all the above. I've had and sometimes still have severe tendinitis and the clicking was a symptom. I'm certain it was brought on by both frequent heavy benching and heavy ez-curls fully extended with an arm blaster.

Back