• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Would you get it with Sophie?

spinyvegeta

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hit it or no?
d504f5e714af3ac133bd1ae7f4695904.jpg

Need to see the rest of her, but doesn't look bad in that pic.

yes..

I'm considering switching teams so I think this would be a good transition..

OMG fuk yes... with everything I have X10

prolly a dude right...? lol

The only pic that gives me pause is #2 out of that 4-set (with pigtails and Grey shirt). Everything else is 100% nutable..... So now show us the cock, b/c this only makes sense for you to post if she's a tranny

LMAO no way! Unless you want to battle swords with her Tren clit?

If you ever had a girl BB put her taint on your ass, you'd sing a different tune, lmao;-) Hormones work both ways!

Further research

Attachments

• Sophe-Arvebrink-before-and-.jpg
    Sophe-Arvebrink-before-and-.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 129
challenge accepted! If i get exhausted she can always carry me back to the couch.

challenge accepted! If i get exhausted she can always carry me back to the couch.
Or drop me to the floor and ride me.

It's fascinating that you all talk such a big game, considering a good percentage of you boys are fat as fuck.
:coffee:

It's fascinating that you all talk such a big game, considering a good percentage of you boys are fat as fuck.
:coffee:
Where is the game? Saying 'I want to fuck her' isn't "she will fuck me and like it"

I ain't scared...and there is no need for fat jokes...some of us don't feel the need to be sub 10%bf to impress other people I couldn't give a fuck about.enough said. As far as she goes and many other men and women, they are doing for them..as long as she likes it. I like built women so, I would be in it.

I ain't scared...and there is no need for fat jokes...some of us don't feel the need to be sub 10%bf to impress other people I couldn't give a fuck about.enough said. As far as she goes and many other men and women, they are doing for them..as long as she likes it. I like built women so, I would be in it.
Ohh I'm just harassing. Im sure you look great. Nothing wrong with not being sub 10, I'm sure not. But there is a HUGE difference between 20% and 30+%.

But yeah. Original post.
I think she's sexy.

Never going to happen there bro, I like meat on my woman not meat in their pants.

A bit too manly lolz....

does anyone see the fuckin size of her delts and how broad her shoulders are ....:wits:....

I like girls with curves in the chest and ass area, not the shoulder and clit area. She is buff as hell, just not attractive. Unless you're gay fucker. Please see previous post on the other thread for more details.

Her voice had not changed as of last year, but she's is so much bigger especially her legs in the last 6 months. She's pounding the var for sure. If she finds the Tbol it's man voice for sure and MS. Mega Clit.

I like girls with curves in the chest and ass area, not the shoulder and clit area. She is buff as hell, just not attractive. Unless you're gay fucker. Please see previous post on the other thread for more details.
So you are saying you would turn down Nicole Bass?

Hell I'd pound & we'd pound var together

Sent from The Iron Pile

Her voice had not changed as of last year, but she's is so much bigger especially her legs in the last 6 months. She's pounding the var for sure. If she finds the Tbol it's man voice for sure and MS. Mega Clit.
And that's bad why?

Back