• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

you know when romance has left the relationship

basskiller

search, read, learn
Registered
Reaction score
My personality is who I am, My attitude is who you
Get Shredded!
o216626127_zpsb68dc859.jpg~320x480

maybe this is the type of tactics I should be employing.......

I'm ordering the reminder notes now..but with a silicone vibrating cock ring..cuz ..fuck some latex and some allergies

- - - Updated - - -

I may put them on random car windshields with my address if need be....

in nice neighborhoods tho...

I'm ordering the reminder notes now..but with a silicone vibrating cock ring..cuz ..fuck some latex and some allergies

- - - Updated - - -

I'd limit it to Escalades and Lexus's with gold package.

I'd limit it to Escalades and Lexus's with gold package.

I'll limit it to the maseratis and ferarris in the area...possibly the schnitzer bmws (but ones nicer than mine) and the amg benzs....if I feel like slumming

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!

- - - Updated - - -

Now that would be hilarious

I would jack off before I wore a rubber....like fucking a PVC pipe...

What are those things in the package? :hmm:

Seriously? Best invention ever. If you put it on inside out, it's ribbed for your pleasure.

Get Shredded!
Condom could be justified if note read "do me...in the ass". I mean who wants to clean their girl's ass after a long day. Just put the condom on, bang her, throw sperm and shit filled condom out, and drive on. No need for a long shower for her to make sure everything is clean, and then to shave the area(if needed), then perfume it up, then put on something sexy, for something that will be over in 5-10 minutes(if lucky). I am just speculating here because....MY WIFE DOESNT DO ANAL:wits:

that was all very vivid and detailed....

perfumed buttholes?

shudders at the idea of butthole std's ....

Wife and I have an agreement never to turn each other down for sex. Basically its sex on demand at my house. We have never used a condom though.

Anyway, I have never cheated on her. She's a smart woman. She keeps me satisfied 24/7.

Its very motivating. If she wants new clothes, a back rub, or wants me to do a chore I'm happy to do it. She keeps me happy and I keep her happy. =)

Wife and I have an agreement never to turn each other down for sex. Basically its sex on demand at my house. We have never used a condom though.

Anyway, I have never cheated on her. She's a smart woman. She keeps me satisfied 24/7.

Its very motivating. If she wants new clothes, a back rub, or wants me to do a chore I'm happy to do it. She keeps me happy and I keep her happy. =)
Is your wife Mormon or devoutly religious? Hard to find a woman *that* accommodating who isn't one or the other.

I'll limit it to the maseratis and ferarris in the area...possibly the schnitzer bmws (but ones nicer than mine) and the amg benzs....if I feel like slumming

Hmm, it's American Muscle Cars for me! But, to each their own.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1429389698.147968.jpg

Back