• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Anyone not lose hair on Tren?

Jose Frakich

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I first started noticing my hair shed on my second cycle of MLG's Test running it at 500mg/week.

My third cycle was 375mg/Tren and I believe 200mg/Test a week from MLG and for some reason their WAS NO HAIR LOSS?

Since MLG screwed us all, I ran my next tren cycle through Abaxen which my hair was coming out like crazy.

But my question is...have any of you experienced your hair to stop falling out while on Tren?

tren never does anything to my hair, higher doses of mast on the other hand i notice it start to thin.

tren never does anything to my hair, higher doses of mast on the other hand i notice it start to thin.

What do you do if you see your hair thinning out on any Conpound? Im running just test right now and my hair is shedding and thinning a lot. Been using nioxin lately still no help.

I thinned a little. My hair is super presh tho so I have to be careful

What do you do if you see your hair thinning out on any Conpound? Im running just test right now and my hair is shedding and thinning a lot. Been using nioxin lately still no help.

I am not prone to male pattern baldness but after a year of nandrolone and tren I starting noticing hair loss. I started using rogaine it grew back and more. I even stopped the rogaine as my hair is full again!

nothing, i have crazy thick hair and am not prone to MPB so a little thinning here and there isn't going to kill me. i did bring up the topic with my stylist who suggested rogaine and said the same thing that skip did. even he (stylist) uses it and has a really nice head of hair. if it does get to the point where i get self conscious about it, i'll jump on the rogaine train as well.

I've run my share of shit.....haven't noticed a problem with hair loss. On my second run of Tren now. Adding mast P soon.

I tren e every cycle. Never noticed hair loss. The only thing that I have taken that I noticed anything was proviron. Noticed a lot of shedding.

IML Gear Cream!
Just checking in to see if anyone suggested finasteride or dutasteride lol
No? All good then.

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2

The person that cuts my hair said Rogaine is all I need. I cannot vouch for those other products.

My hair has never been thinned by AAS use. I'm lucky though many guys I know are bald.

My hair has never been thinned by AAS use. I'm lucky though many guys I know are bald.

Same, I actually had my hair improve on test; but I haven't ran tren as of now... Looks like I'll be doing it in about a month tho so <fingers crossed>

My hair falls out on tren and deca :mad:

I'm using rogaine also currently and my hair is still falling out lol smh idk what else to do just running test but this was my final week so hopefully it will subside

I'm using rogaine also currently and my hair is still falling out lol smh idk what else to do just running test but this was my final week so hopefully it will subside

I'd definitely look into the products Danny suggested then if you're experiencing loss on just test

Propecia (finestaride) is Baaaaad if you are on tren or DECA/npp.

My hair grows like a weed on tren. Mast thins it out.

I'd definitely look into the products Danny suggested then if you're experiencing loss on just test

I've been researching dutastride, seems like it can regrow hair and more of it than propecia. Just hate that once I start it I probably can never stop it.

Get Shredded!
Unfortunately never had a hair loss problem with any cycle of anything from mast to test to tren. Hair is a total pain in the fuckn balls - always having to get haircuts and all that waste of time shit. . . I don't know how chicks hold it together with the hair and all the look good stuff. I feel like anything cosmetic - in my case - is ust soemthing I don;t want to waste any time on.

I have ran test, tren, deca.....no hair loss. Like most, There are no bald guys in my mom or dad's blood line. If anything, mine grows more on test\deca!!! I do get slight acne. but I had it bad as a teenager....

Guys as a license cosmetologist I learned a lot of anatomy on hair and the scalp, once the hair follicle is lost its gone without hair implants, it's sad to say! Rogaine is a aid to help prevent hair loss and it also makes the hair appear thicker. Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I did a run of test, tren and dbol and I lost an inch off my hair line in a month and a half, no BS.

Back