• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Almost 34 years and it's over :'(

GS1

Amateur Gynecologist
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Yes bros. I used to wank with my right hand. Recently, had to go lefty.....

How long will it take to get over it?

I went through the same thing awhile back. The right hand wasn't treating me right. All the sudden it changed its daily habits and became calloused. It wanted to use this overhand bullshit on my good bits like my penis was some kind of skank. I missed the passionate underhand stroke and the soft touches, but it refused. Not too long later, I started fooling around with left hand. We had to keep quiet about our affair because right hand became so abusive. I eventually moved far away from right hand and the rest is history. Embrace the change. When you have a Palmella Handerson, you think that you can never get a hand so fine again. I was wrong. I now have Handjolina Jolie and am the happiest man alive.

I like righty to start and let the lefty finish. Everyone wins

I like righty to start and let the lefty finish. Everyone wins
Lefty for the finish??

phil-mickelson-return-pga-tour-7281.jpg

Try sitting on it until it is numb...then it will feel like someone else's hand. AKA: Dutch Rudder

Try sitting on it until it is numb...then it will feel like someone else's hand. AKA: Dutch Rudder

^ also known as the sleeping beauty

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2

You'll never get over your first love. The left will just never be the same. Sorry to break it you. But i bet your right arm is big as fauk

Back