• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Would you deposit this in your spank bank?

Ya...I'm pretty sure I have that vid in my youtube shit.

No.

Throw her ass in the patty wagon

Hellz yeah, even though her body is soft. Something about her says "spunk me"

I am pretty sure after I licked the sweat off her, I might break her heart.

Sexy as fuck with that ink

I'd fuck her.. That's about it. That's not saying much either. Nothing special. Weak as hell and looks a bit trashy. Not sure who she's trying to fool lifting 5 pounds with no visible muscle.

I love how these women all of the sudden become "fitness models." Creates s social media account, Looks sexy in skimpy clothes, has a few lines around the stomach and right picture angles and BOOM! You have a fitness model.

But I'd still bang her tho lol

fuckin dirtball didn't wipe one machine down after use. probelbly has a dirty love hole.....:coffee:

i would train her thai boxing for 16 weeks

if she's natural now - she wouldn't need any juice,

just have her diet on point

she would get hard, polish right up into a fucking diamond

hard boxing training 2 days on with one day off,

with 3 day split weight routine, lifting on her rest days

she would be amazing

she can get it

The little shorts are nice but other than that meh.

Hate me for liking small tits but I'm more into this.

Last edited:
Get Shredded!
I fucked her already.....it was decent....her pussy lips had those metal spike piercings...it was kinda like the time I got drunk on Uzo and got bet I wouldn't jack off with chainmaille on......

Worked but some blood was involved...

I agree with socal and california... That women is clearly attractive but not one I would go for. And like california I am a small tits guy.

Why do girls never dress like that in my gym?

That being said, you can take any average chick, dress her up like that and make her look hot.

would I hit it, yes. really not impressed tho her abs should be vieny if she is claiming to be a fitness model. she looks like an average young woman who is thin, my wife looks better and she had 2 children, just sayn.

Gay fuckers all of you.

"She's not fit enough for me." = Translation - "I'm gay and only girls with hard bodies, no tits, and short hair will I Fuck because they resemble the boys that I'm really attracted to but don't want to admit.

I wouldn't think twice about playing house with her for a couple of days but there aren't many I wouldn't so that's not saying too much, lol.

Back