• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Lethargy

JRotten

Old
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anyone have any supp recommendations for this? Despite the tren I'm getting sleep, not a fan of stims at all, it's not a low carb or calorie thing. Currently only supps I'm taking are cheap multi, coq10, and baby aspirin.

200mg of caffeine (tablets) every 3 hours is what I used when battling lethargy from HGH.

Something readily available: Phen or ECA?
I really don't like stims. I suppose if I'm gonna go that route i'll just go buy folgers and some c4. Iced tea is usually as caffeinated as I go.

It's kind of funny when you consider I spent 8 years of my life putting coke and meth up my veins, nose, and lungs. Pseudo ephedrine for allergies now makes me miserable lol.

I use spark by advocare. That shit is awesome. No tweeky feeling. Just makes me feel awake. I love it. Plus it's full of vitamins.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bee pollen. get it at health food stores, sprinkle it on everything.

I could be full of shit on this but you could be sensitized to stims now.

Basically your high exposure in the past has now caused a negative reaction to these compounds when exposed to them.

Are you lethargic constantly all day? Or does it come and go? Certain times?

Are you lethargic constantly all day? Or does it come and go? Certain times?
I wake up fine, eat, then just want to crash back out. I make it a few hours then by 8 I'm passing out again.

I could be full of shit on this but you could be sensitized to stims now.

Basically your high exposure in the past has now caused a negative reaction to these compounds when exposed to them.
That's the theory I work with too. It's really not just stims though. After years of sobriety I'm not a big fan of anything. Flexeril and xanax, but I'm not awake on either long enough to notice.

I guess I'll just pick up some coffee and pull out the coffee maker.

Look up dhea when I felt lethargic this would help. Also could it be the change in season, possibly allergies?

Personally, I sleep when Im tired unless I absolutely can't. But I eat natural honey and take stims like mofo so maybe I don't have a real contribution for your issue, sorry.

Blood work, including things like thyroid levels.

Only way i can handle it: taking naps. Sometimes its difficult when your working at the office, but i guess thats the only way. Sometimes i want to kill myself when i have to leave the house and i know: 9hrs until im back home, lol. But working out is never a problem, i take a power nap before workout and a booster - works fine for me. There are a prescription drug from the pharmacy (modasomil or modafinil) which is given to pilots to stay awake but hard to find...ritalin helps aswell, but its nothing for me. If anyone is interested in this or want more information maybe i can help you out

I mean I can pin tren base every day and I'm fine, but that doesn't seem like the solution. Lol. I just picked up some
c4. So long as I can get through work and the gym it doesn't really matter if I sleep 13 hours a day.

I'm in the Dane boat with not being able to handle stimulants, what I use now is kratom and it gives me the get up and get things done feeling.

I really don't like stims. I suppose if I'm gonna go that route i'll just go buy folgers and some c4. Iced tea is usually as caffeinated as I go.

It's kind of funny when you consider I spent 8 years of my life putting coke and meth up my veins, nose, and lungs. Pseudo ephedrine for allergies now makes me miserable lol.

So then ritalin is out of the question...?

Welcome to middle age babe ;) LOL
Sensitive to stims too, the only thing I could ever take without ever feeling like I was on a 3day high was dmaa ;) If you can get past the evil taste those little shots of Ginseng, Royal Jelly & bee pollen are good for a quick little pick me up, and I really like Amazing Grass Green Superfood - there are probably 20 different blends, get the energy one and bonus, 3 servings of veggies LOL. You wont feel like you just did a line or anything like that ;) but when I drink it every morning I feel like I can get through the day without dying for a nap :kiss:

Get Shredded!
Welcome to middle age babe ;) LOL
Sensitive to stims too, the only thing I could ever take without ever feeling like I was on a 3day high was dmaa ;) If you can get past the evil taste those little shots of Ginseng, Royal Jelly & bee pollen are good for a quick little pick me up, and I really like Amazing Grass Green Superfood - there are probably 20 different blends, get the energy one and bonus, 3 servings of veggies LOL. You wont feel like you just did a line or anything like that ;) but when I drink it every morning I feel like I can get through the day without dying for a nap :kiss:
Thank you :)

How's the thyroid??
I'm very anti stim but can do ok on low dose Ephedrine and was recently introduced to phentermine, doing better than expected.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wait..so what can i take to feel like I just did a line....

I have recently tried Insanity 150 seems to last longer than the base ( I'm still a base head). You know you want to try some.

Personally I think all of you guys crying about tren sides, need to grow a fucking pair of balls. JFC, we are talking what 6-8 weeks? If it's that horrible, then drop it and stop the fucking whining. I get horrible lethargic sides with tren, but I have my eye on the goal.

Last edited:
How's the thyroid??I'm very anti stim but can do ok on low dose Ephedrine and was recently introduced to phentermine, doing better than expected. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Last time it was checked it was all fine which was right after my last tren blast.

I have recently tried Insanity 150 seems to last longer than the base ( I'm still a base head). You know you want to try some.
Actually have it and a stash of base.

Back