• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

dodgers

Oh your like a raider fan, just keeping bringing the past up lmao it's ok bro I wound be mad too

LOLZ. No my team won last year. And in 2012. And again in 2010.

Dodgers fans are just like raiders fans, talking about all these championships that haven't happened in decades. I just beat you to your own punch line.

:coffee:

Rockies beat the Giants 4 to 2

You do realize we are 10 games into a 162 game season. What happens now means nothing. The pennant will be won in Sept. Just like every year in this division.

Giants didn't do anything this off season so I'm already bracing for a poor season.

Padres stepped up their game big time.

Dodgers and Rockies are playing well.

Too early to tell.

But LA keeps spending that money, and it does nothing for them every year.

You do realize we are 10 games into a 162 game season. What happens now means nothing. The pennant will be won in Sept. Just like every year in this division.

Giants didn't do anything this off season so I'm already bracing for a poor season.

Padres stepped up their game big time.

Dodgers and Rockies are playing well.

Too early to tell.

But LA keeps spending that money, and it does nothing for them every year.

Can't be mad at that

Fuck the Dodgers

I agree with this but I'm a Phillies fan so all I'm doing is looking up from the bottom of the pack!

R/cumhaters

3WuBcL4.gif

None of your pussies would last 5 minutes in the Dodgers parking lot.

I won't lie. I don't want to get stabbed in there either.

Go blue!

www.internationalanabolics.com
use coupon code iron50 for 50% off

Last edited:
None of your pussies would last 5 minutes in the Dodgers parking lot.

I won't lie. I don't want to get stabbed in there either.

Go blue!

www.internationalanabolics.com
use coupon code iron50 for 50% off

No joke. I lived in LA for years and attended many games wearing SF gear. Go root for team, and leave. Don't talk shit to anyone, don't be mr tough guy, just get in your car and leave. Never had any incidents because I just mind my own business. Ya but those fans are crazy.

I knew the dodgers liked to throw money at players, but this stat is ridiculous.

Opening day payroll for the dodgers: $272 million.

Thats as much as the Giants ($172) and Padres ($100) COMBINED.

Giants went from last place to 2nd place in about 2 weeks.

Dodgers better be scared.

:coffee:
Why should they be scared of the Giants? If they become a problem, the fans will take care of it.... Nothing a little rough and tumble can't fix.

Back