• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Good news for the BOGO

AnabolicMonster

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
We had set aside a portion of the inventory originally for the bogo which got eatin up in about a week. But there's good news to that. In the mix of the chaos of the sale we over looked a portion of the inventory for the sale. So with that said, we are continuing the sale as of now on the fallowing products:
Test c
Test p
Sust
Tne
They're available in bulk order or individual. The test e is wiped out as far as the bogo goes but is still available for normal orders. Contact myself, sheriv, s2h or heavyiron for a complete list and ordering information.

Great news on the BOGO extension!

Can never have enough Testosterone!

Put your tren on bogo. You will send this site into a fucking frenzy.

true story. id be taking shit to the pawn shop to get cash

I'm not even using tren yet and I'd make sure to stock up

We had set aside a portion of the inventory originally for the bogo which got eatin up in about a week. But there's good news to that. In the mix of the chaos of the sale we over looked a portion of the inventory for the sale. So with that said, we are continuing the sale as of now on the fallowing products:
Test c
Test p
Sust
Tne
They're available in bulk order or individual. The test e is wiped out as far as the bogo goes but is still available for normal orders. Contact myself, sheriv, s2h or heavyiron for a complete list and ordering information.
That's crazy! (in a good way)

Back