• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Another Peptide Question

zh3

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Been running Cjc-1295 and Ghrp-2 for a week now, at 100mgs of both, 3x daily (morning, post workout, before bed)

For the past few nights, I've been waking up at about 5-530 in the morning and am unable to fall back asleep. This is soemthing I have never experienced before, and was wondering, are the peptides causing this?

Any sort of input is appreciated

Not necessarily sugar, but I am definitely getting cravings. For example, my diet has been spot on for about 2 months now, eating nothing but healthy foods. But yesterday after injection, I had the worst craving of my life for Lays Potato chips. First time I've eaten them in months, but the craving was so strong it was almost I couldn't resist. It was a very strange feeling.

It's probably the GHRP...
Switch to Ipamorelin and Mod GRF.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes cravings for sure with ghrp and cjc, sleep prob is most likely pep too. One side I have the most problem with is body and joint aches running same dosage as you.

Ok thanks for the advice. I still have a few vials of ghrp but if these effects keep happening I will surely switch once I have used them up.

I have yet to experience any achiness, but again I've only been running this for a week. I must say tho, my pump during/after my lifts today was unreal, unlike anything I can remember. This may just be a placebo, but I can't help but think the peps contributed to that in some way.

Back