• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Test Prop Dose

zh3

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Looking to start a Test Prop only cycle for 8-12 weeks (still deciding on final duration of cycle). I am thinking of 500mgs weekly, injecting eod. Thoughts? I have seen many people recommending pyramids for test only cycles, anyone have any input or advice?

Not looking for pct or ai advice, strictly thoughts/opinions on test prop dosage.

Thanks!

Your on track test prop eod is correct dosing you would need a cc and 1/4 eod to get that 500mg a week If the prop is dosed at 100

Nah screw 100mg/ml test prop for 12 weeks. Even the "pain-free" brews of it still have some bite (just the nature of propionate).

I would use 150mg/ml test phenyl prop for that duration for a higher concentration of gear (less volume pinned), the half life is a tadddd longer, and truly pain free :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pinning that much prop is going to get old really fucking fast, but I realize you have your reasons. The pyramid is a waste of time unless you are going to be increasing your dose to really crazy levels. The pyramiding was a practice that was counted on back in the day when ancillaries weren't what they are today.

To hell with the pyramid. 150mg ed and enjoy the ride

Back