• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Muscle capacity question

MShiz

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys I've got a question, I know everyone's answer will be to find and rotate spots but I dont; I solely pin my quads. I pine 2.25 ccs 2x a week for cycle, and I pin 1cc Ed of either tne or tren base. Can my quads hold and dissipate all of this oil? Or am i wasting it and going to get an abscess from the oil sitting in the muscle too long? Thanks

You also should worry about scared tissue forming and trust you don't want an abcess I had it once it's a real mother fucker!

I have had a sterile abscess before wasn't rotating just pinning right ass cheek. Big pus filled knot that went away all on its own.why don't you use other areas ,if you are asking this question you probably already have an idea that it's not the best way.

You also should worry about scared tissue forming and trust you don't want an abcess I had it once it's a real mother fucker!

Yea I know, I just haven't figured out how to pin anything else. I try glutes a lot but never feel comfortable about it so I just end up going in my quads... Do you think it's too much oil per week? Or will it dissipate?

- - - Updated - - -

I have had a sterile abscess before wasn't rotating just pinning right ass cheek. Big pus filled knot that went away all on its own.why don't you use other areas ,if you are asking this question you probably already have an idea that it's not the best way.

I do know I should definitely be rotating spots, just haven't gotten comfortable with it...

Try vg once you find it you will love it holds a bunch of oil and really no pip.

Just man up and rotate! Quads were my favorite spot until I tried my vg. I also rotate in my glutes. I have tried delts, but they hurt for almost a week, virgin muscle pip. Like you, I need to man up and re-visit them. I have found that pinning a new spot is nerve racking, but it gets easier every time that you do it.

You will have so much scar tissue soon. Switch it up now. Pinning through scar tissue grosses me out. Can hear the needle pushing through ewww

www.internationalanabolics.com
use coupon code iron50 for 50% off

You will have so much scar tissue soon. Switch it up now. Pinning through scar tissue grosses me out. Can hear the needle pushing through ewww

www.internationalanabolics.com
use coupon code iron50 for 50% off

You don't like the popping sound it makes? Haha I know I need to rotate, but no one has answered my question... Is it too much oil for just my quads? Or is the muscle big enough to dissipate the oil over the course of a week

So your injecting a cc of tren or tne ed that's 7cc's right there then 2.25 of something else twice a week that's another 4 and a half cc's a total of 11.5 cc's a week divided by 2 legs that's a little over 6 cc's in each leg per week we'll it not end of the world amounts you should be ok. But you need to start hitting other muscles groups I hit delts biceps triceps calfs vg glutes and buttocks.....

I assume when you say that you are only pinning your quads, you mean you are pinning different parts of the quads? I have 3 different places on my quads to pin. That isn't including my tear drops. Are you rotating between these spots?
To answer your question it isn't your muscle that absorbs the oil. It is your bloodstream that wicks up the oil located intramuscularly. You inject IM so that your bloodstream can wick up the oil. This happens at a constant rate pretty much, but everyone is different. Quads have more blood supply than other parts of the body. I would never assume that your quads should absorb more than 8-10 cc's a week each leg. However there is the bid question that if your capillaries are wicking up all this oil, what is happening with all of the waste products that your muscle cells are trying to get rid of. Are they able to absorb all of the oil and still absorb all of the waste products or is there going to be a buildup of something.
If you are pinning only quads, in 2 years you may not be able to pin quads. The scar tissue builds up very quick with repeated use. Many guys complain that they only pinned quads and now they can't pin them at all. Delts are extremely easy. VG is easier and glutes are easy. Bis and tris are easy. I don't have enough flexibility to hit my own lats, but I love when someone else pins my lats. If you don't use other areas now you may have to later.

IML Gear Cream!
I assume when you say that you are only pinning your quads, you mean you are pinning different parts of the quads? I have 3 different places on my quads to pin. That isn't including my tear drops. Are you rotating between these spots?
To answer your question it isn't your muscle that absorbs the oil. It is your bloodstream that wicks up the oil located intramuscularly. You inject IM so that your bloodstream can wick up the oil. This happens at a constant rate pretty much, but everyone is different. Quads have more blood supply than other parts of the body. I would never assume that your quads should absorb more than 8-10 cc's a week each leg. However there is the bid question that if your capillaries are wicking up all this oil, what is happening with all of the waste products that your muscle cells are trying to get rid of. Are they able to absorb all of the oil and still absorb all of the waste products or is there going to be a buildup of something.
If you are pinning only quads, in 2 years you may not be able to pin quads. The scar tissue builds up very quick with repeated use. Many guys complain that they only pinned quads and now they can't pin them at all. Delts are extremely easy. VG is easier and glutes are easy. Bis and tris are easy. I don't have enough flexibility to hit my own lats, but I love when someone else pins my lats. If you don't use other areas now you may have to later.

Thanks! And yes I rotate spots in my quads, And I always alternate legs after 1 injection. I will watch a few flute and ventro glute injection videos and go for it tomorrow. Thanks guys!

Back