• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

hgh

jem92

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
sources for HGH? PM plz a name is fine, I can do the rest of my research on my own thanks.

sources for HGH? PM plz a name is fine, I can do the rest of my research on my own thanks.

Its funny how some people think that folks will just give up a good HGH sourec. They are hard enough to come by.....

I haven't really looked since the go-to man left. I'd personally give it a few more months before digging into a good HGH supplier. I'm not too sure how willing some of the HGH vets are willing to talk about it at this moment still.

Its funny how some people think that folks will just give up a good HGH sourec. They are hard enough to come by.....
right?
but i never asked for anyone to give up anything. like I said ill do my research bud. the ones who bite, I'll find out if its legit or not. I dont expect the most legit gh sources to throw their names out like that. this is simply a part of my quest to find the fountain of youth lol its sorting through the options.

I haven't really looked since the go-to man left. I'd personally give it a few more months before digging into a good HGH supplier. I'm not too sure how willing some of the HGH vets are willing to talk about it at this moment still.
and youre probably right. in my case, I am located a couple thousand miles away so its hard for me to stay in the know with the whole gh situation.

right?
but i never asked for anyone to give up anything. like I said ill do my research bud. the ones who bite, I'll find out if its legit or not. I dont expect the most legit gh sources to throw their names out like that. this is simply a part of my quest to find the fountain of youth lol its sorting through the options.

With all do respect, your second sentence says, "PM plz a name is fine....." there are a few sponsors here that handle it, I'm sure you can see that. Just start ordering some of it up, then in your "research" you can find out if it's good. What you want is a name that won't screw you.....please don't insult my intelligence......

First off I love gh !! I will not buy shit from no source unless a respect member as myself has posted serum levels at very least.........the go to man was bm without a doubt ...everyone of his gh batches were tested and posted up !!! Thank god I have a stash of gh .....

The worst thing is I approached new sources to run labs on the gh and they declined !! They only hurt them selves there not goin to sell no gh without labs , with all the bs gh goin around I would never chance it .......

I seen shitty labs come back on different batches and the same supplier, so if dont think theres shitty gh bein pedaled ur wrong .....so my advice is wait for labs !!!!

This is where you say thank you...

homer-in-shape.jpg

First off I love gh !! I will not buy shit from no source unless a respect member as myself has posted serum levels at very least.........the go to man was bm without a doubt ...everyone of his gh batches were tested and posted up !!! Thank god I have a stash of gh .....

The worst thing is I approached new sources to run labs on the gh and they declined !! They only hurt them selves there not goin to sell no gh without labs , with all the bs gh goin around I would never chance it .......

I seen shitty labs come back on different batches and the same supplier, so if dont think theres shitty gh bein pedaled ur wrong .....so my advice is wait for labs !!!!

You hit the nail on the head there brother...we've already been through one almost disaster that worked out, but you just aren't going to get people with good sources to give up names and ruin it foryourself and everyone else....I for one don't like taking a shit in my own nest! lol Everyone sometime, and that included me, had to take a chance somewhere, and hopefully it works out.....and sometimes it DON'T! I don't like doing other peoles dirty work for them.

Back