• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

4 days out from bikini show- FAVORITE CHEAT

mnbikini

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Alright, I am 4 days out from my NPC Show, I have been on my insane diet for 4 months only "clean cheating" rarely. I have finals saturday night, then can eat whatever saturday and sunday before I go back into training for my next show.... The suspense of being able to eat is KILLING me, but I only have about 30 hours to eat.... :)

I am fully aware that I will get sick and am accepting of that! Any and all cheat meals or favorite meals from chain restaurants (so I can actually get them...) is invited!

4days3.jpg
4days2.jpg
4days.jpg
[/IMG]

OMG!!!!

:kiss:

Alright, I am 4 days out from my NPC Show, I have been on my insane diet for 4 months only "clean cheating" rarely. I have finals saturday night, then can eat whatever saturday and sunday before I go back into training for my next show.... The suspense of being able to eat is KILLING me, but I only have about 30 hours to eat.... :)

I am fully aware that I will get sick and am accepting of that! Any and all cheat meals or favorite meals from chain restaurants (so I can actually get them...) is invited!

4days3.jpg
4days2.jpg
4days.jpg
[/IMG]

Good luck! You look great!

Guess you guys missed her pics in SFU forum under BEST ASS EVER thread. Yes Bikini you do have a great ass and a fine body but nothing says "throw up after your cheat" better then an all you could eat buffet. I weighed around 250 at the time and had a buddy of mine bet me he could out eat me at the local Chinese buffet. He weighed about 150-160 so I figured I had this. Rules were simple. Plate had to be full to return to table and then completely clean upon return to buffet. I figured my 7 plates could not be beat. This little bastard came at me with 11 plates. I not only paid for his buffet but lost the bet for $50 dollars. This was a long time ago and yes we both got sick after. Good luck with the show and happy eating.

Guess you guys missed her pics in SFU forum under BEST ASS EVER thread. Yes Bikini you do have a great ass and a fine body but nothing says "throw up after your cheat" better then an all you could eat buffet. I weighed around 250 at the time and had a buddy of mine bet me he could out eat me at the local Chinese buffet. He weighed about 150-160 so I figured I had this. Rules were simple. Plate had to be full to return to table and then completely clean upon return to buffet. I figured my 7 plates could not be beat. This little bastard came at me with 11 plates. I not only paid for his buffet but lost the bet for $50 dollars. This was a long time ago and yes we both got sick after. Good luck with the show and happy eating.

Sadly, I did miss this. Maybe if I am lucky she will post some here..

I will post pictures of the things I like to eat during my cheat meals. They are as follows:

4days3.jpg
4days2.jpg
4days.jpg
Yummy. My favorite cheat meals :) I'd go to an all you could eat buffet on these anytime.

Chipotle for the win.

Good luck this weekend. Let us know how it goes.

after weighing in for the fight, dry and empty

i would rehydrate and refeed,

most i went up in 24 hours from weigh in to stepping into the ring was just under 17 lbs

seafood, crab legs shrimp oyster scallops. mmmmmm

and when it comes to dessert - new york style cheese cake with a tall glass of milk

oh fuck yea

you put in all that hard work..
now go have fun!!!

you look great b!!!!

Last edited:
Good luck! Really hope they don't dunk you for being too big. Your ass should put them all to shame.

I'm weak for blackberry cobbler with ice cream.

Last edited:
My two standby cheats after long dieting are 5 guys and fries cheeseburger, fries and regular coke then maybe a few beers or I'll go eat pancakes with real maple syrup and butter.

btw, I never get sick after my cheats.

Get Shredded!
You look great! Good luck, albeit you don't look like you need it.

By the way, I like the shoes.

LowT

wait... you noticed her shoes:thinking:

My favorite cheat meal is an inn n out feast!!! I get and inn and out 4 by 4 and a double double both grilled onions only then you have to order the animal style fries(use a fork its easier) and top it off with a Neapolitan shake......:daydream:

My favorite cheat meal is an inn n out feast!!! I get and inn and out 4 by 4 and a double double both grilled onions only then you have to order the animal style fries(use a fork its easier) and top it off with a Neapolitan shake......:daydream:

I I miss in n out! When I lived in AZ it was always my cheat with extra animal sauce. It's coming to my state but isn't here yet!!

- - - Updated - - -

LowT

haha! Those are my comp shoes!

- - - Updated - - -

LowT

I I miss in n out! When I lived in AZ it was always my cheat with extra animal sauce. It's coming to my state but isn't here yet!!

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

There's one 4 miles away from and I've fought the urge up until this reminder... F*ck protein pancakes and eggs

Just noticed this thread. Is it weird that I have a boner right now?

Umm...what was the question? lol

But really, just go for the ice cream. Whatever your favorite is. Ice cream cake, chocolate ice cream with chocolate syrup, ice cream with brownies, a box of milky way ice cream candy bars, whatever. You earned it.

I say that, but I typically have pizza or pasta 3-4x/week. They're my favorites. If I had to diet hard, I might go for those instead of sweets.

I had in n out yesterday. Waters was hatin' on me. 2 double doubles protein style. I could have had a 3rd.

Back