• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

am I being a bitch

i want your true opinion on this matter

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dieseljimmy

DRSE representative
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
This is all hypothetical...of course

Really have been trying to hold my tongue on this. But at this point... the truth most be told
I ordered 600 of the item of controversy. Under the buy 10 get 10 promo. It made the cost a good number per unit
I made this order around my second favorite holiday where overindulgence of turkey is the protocol. I recieved 300 of said item about a week after the turn of 2015. I didn't harass the fella cause I have had many orders with past that have been successful. I also know how this thing works. I pmed him every other week just to advise him that the pak has not been recieved. He was always pleasant and fairly straightforward about what was going on.
I gave him rope because I'm in a business that relies on subbing services out. I know that you can't always rely on a sub. At one point he asked me if replace the remaining value for some anabolics. I replied if your really not going to be able to get this guy to come through.. we could talk about sending tbol or halo or deca... I didn't get a reply so I figured he was still working on it. About two weeks ago I get ago pak for 2 cyp, 2 tren a gone 2 winny. Part of me was thinking... well I got value out of the deal. Part of me was thinking I have a mountain of cyp... winny makes hair fall out...and tren well I'm just not a huge tren fan. I'll use it, I guess. I would have been better served with deca and tbol. But I wasn't asked. I can ditch the tren and winny and get money back from those so I'm not really that worse for the wear.
Am I "whole" ...kinda. I got half the product ordered and a replacement of comparable value to the missing items
Am I "happy"... kinda. Again I got value.
I would be happy if the substitutions were of my choice.
Am I "sympathetic"...kinda. if it were not for my sympathy I would feel more like I got baited and switched.
In the end though I am dissapointted. In my business I get paid and I pay my subs. If the sub doesn't produce the customer don't look at the sub for remedy. They look at the me. The guy they paid. Ultimately I'm responsible for my subs.if my sub fucks something up they don't go on yelp and bash the sub. They bash me. If that means I have ride the sub.... that's what I do. If my riding doesn't work and I have to get a new sub to fix it... that's what I do. I don't have the leisure to blame my sub. I do at first to explain the flaw and buy me a little time to fix it. I do not get to lean on that excuse indefinitely. Yet I know we are dealing with illegal substances and we are dealing with humans that by nature over promise and under deliver. I guess I just held this fella to a different standard because of his past performance and his reputation. I know everyone over pays this fella. But... his products are outstanding and I know I'm paying for a consistency, selection and service.
And because of that expectation and subsequent breakdown.... I am dissapointed

Last edited:
All good points. It's been handled pretty shitty for the reputation that was at stake. I got lucky and was one of the last to get what I asked for. The length of time this has drug out has been ridiculous. I'm in the same business as you, and on occasion I have lost money to make things right. I would assume given the markups in this market, losing money would not have been likely.

Assuming I know the source:)

I get real loyal to my sources when the gear is great and the service is good... The particular source I'm thinking of knows that and I think he takes advantage of people for it when ever he can rather than stepping up and handling business correctly. I stopped ordering from him a couple of years ago because his attitude towards his business mishaps was unacceptable, imo.

They need to keep the original deal or refund the money or sub items with EXACTLY what you agree to otherwise its bullshit.

DJ, sir i find your post enlightening because you've given great thought about the situation with a professional and open-minded intellect not often found here. I too have found "value" in your post and have decided for myself to move on with zen like clarity on future purchases and have voted that you do the same. Now all that being said...whats up with those 6 bottles? I have a match, want to arrange something? :coffee:

Assuming I know the source:)

I get real loyal to my sources when the gear is great and the service is good... The particular source I'm thinking of knows that and I think he takes advantage of people for it when ever he can rather than stepping up and handling business correctly. I stopped ordering from him a couple of years ago because his attitude towards his business mishaps was unacceptable, imo.

This is kinda the reason for the feeling of being pushed over the edge. He's kinda a beligerant to people to that question him when he's clearly wrong. A little humility would have gone a long way

They need to keep the original deal or refund the money or sub items with EXACTLY what you agree to otherwise its bullshit.

What's bullshit his how fucking jakked you look in that avi! ... I'm betting you do tons of dips.

But yeah I concur and I'm really prone to giving a little ripe to these fellas. I know it's not near as easy as a consumer my believe. But man... I feel like i ordered a Lexus and got a nice Toyota and free service for two years. It's not bad but not the same.

Last edited:
his refusal to own the problem then dish it off on a sub is bs....what next?..he runs for office?

IML Gear Cream!
What's bullshit his how fucking jakked you look in that avi! ... I'm betting you do tons of dips.
No dips, they wipe out my rotator cuff. Mostly just BB Inclines and pec dec.

BTW, the time frame you described is bullshit also. I would not be satisfied either.

DJ, sir i find your post enlightening because you've given great thought about the situation with a professional and open-minded intellect not often found here. I too have found "value" in your post and have decided for myself to move on with zen like clarity on future purchases and have voted that you do the same. Now all that being said...whats up with those 6 bottles? I have a match, want to arrange something? :coffee:

Drop me line. Maybe this can be course corrected outside of the source

No dips, they wipe out my rotator cuff. Mostly just BB Inclines and pec dec.

BTW, the time frame you described is bullshit also. I would not be satisfied either.

I could have been more assertive. But I assumed he would wrestle his guy or he was working a deal with another source.... and don't forget I had 300 to keep me soft on the anger

2 months or less from India I can see and I can understand.

2+ months, no F'ing way.

Maybe he is waiting on your items to expire... doesnt he specialize in aged compounds?

Its like shopping on the "soon to expire" rack at the supermarket. Day old bread it cheap as hell. Soon to expire xannies, same thing.
So take 3. You'll forget to keep track of time.

He came through like a champ for a long time. Maybe he is taking everyone's supply? Maybe he a junk now? This is only going to hurt him and by his post's, he is now arrogant more than humble.

There is also a cultural element here that people are ignoring. Part of the 'attitude' is an ethnic/cultural belief in his innate superiority, and being questioned by one's inferiors causes anger. Personally, I'd give him 1week to come thru with full refunds or kick-ban as a scammer... But I don't run a msg board, so I can be a backseat hard ass. LOL

Plain and simple you were burned. If you go to the supermarket and buy filet mignon, getting ground chuck after months of waiting is unacceptable.

There is also a cultural element here that people are ignoring. Part of the 'attitude' is an ethnic/cultural belief in his innate superiority, and being questioned by one's inferiors causes anger. Personally, I'd give him 1week to come thru with full refunds or kick-ban as a scammer... But I don't run a msg board, so I can be a backseat hard ass. LOL

come on...WP in one thread gave a shitty answer to a scammed guy like "hey,seems you need xannies".it's unacceptable.who cares why the xannies are not coming? it's wp business,not customers'. I pay you for something,the way you obtain it it's irrelevant to me.india pharmacies scammed him? who cares? not the customers,it's simply.
it's not something "cultural/ethnic", he's just acting like a dickhead.
and btw I've dealt with wp in the past,and he has treated me well... but the situation now is ridiculous.

come on...WP in one thread gave a shitty answer to a scammed guy like "hey,seems you need xannies".it's unacceptable.who cares why the xannies are not coming? it's wp business,not customers'. I pay you for something,the way you obtain it it's irrelevant to me.india pharmacies scammed him? who cares? not the customers,it's simply.
it's not something "cultural/ethnic", he's just acting like a dickhead.
and btw I've dealt with wp in the past,and he has treated me well... but the situation now is ridiculous.
I'm not sure how much experience you have with Asians in Asia, but generally, they will lie, cheat, and steal while trying to wiggle out of every deal they can. Former employer was one of first companies to invest in China, and they literally lost billions b/c of being constantly lied to at all levels of govt, industry, etc. Most asian countries, including India, have a 'I am superior and all who are not me deserve to be shit on' culture.

I'm not sure how much experience you have with Asians in Asia, but generally, they will lie, cheat, and steal while trying to wiggle out of every deal they can. Former employer was one of first companies to invest in China, and they literally lost billions b/c of being constantly lied to at all levels of govt, industry, etc. Most asian countries, including India, have a 'I am superior and all who are not me deserve to be shit on' culture.

we have plenty of chinese yellow faces here...but I don't know where is located WP.his stuff comes from several places.he's just a dickhead

I do admire the professionalism that you showed during this, well... let's call it an adventure.
That being said.

He should never have posted the deal if he couldn't have came through on his end. The problem is on his end. Not yours. I could care less if he subbed it out. You paid him, not the people he was getting the product from.
It's up to him to make things right.
he offered a way out, which you seemed like you would accept if he would send the alternative products that YOU needed or wanted. If he would have, i would say deal done. But that is not the case.

It's not up to him to decide to send you whatever he wants.

To end the deal on a somewhat good note, he still needs to correct that mistake.

Why put in orders for any specific thing at all.. because he's just going to send you want HE wants to send you, not what you need.

This is wrong from the start.

I am just amazed that some of you earn enough money to order from him. He is way out of my range.

Back