• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Rbrb

RBRB

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey Folks,new to this forum.Been coming on and doing a lot of reading but first post.Been in and out of the gym(amongst)other places over 20yrs now.Just a white boy from the hood trying to stay sober and eat right, train and relieve stress.Have a lot of questions about RC s and peptides if anyone knowledgeable about these would care to share I d be very grateful.Just wanted to formally introduce myself, thanx.

Thanx for the welcome.Feel like I m at a 12 step mtng. Introducing one s self.Anyway cool to be a part of.Like I had mentioned know a bit about" supplements",diet and training but really want to know about peptides and R C s.Anyone with the time and knowledge please HMU.Greatly Appreciated. RBRB

Welcome to the community. Hang in there with your sobriety brother. Many of us has been down a similllar path in the past.

Welcome RB. Lots of information and support here. Get strong-Stay strong

Welcome

Back