• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

First Cycle Designer Steroid

AceofSpades21

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey I'm new to the forum and I was wondering if anyone could do me a favor and review what I have set up for a halodrol 50 cycle. I've never used pro hormones or anything but I've been training a long time and had an injury that kept me out of the gym for well over a year, both my shoulders were operated and after about 18months of physical therapy I got back to training and have had to take it slow. That being said I've been back in the gym for almost two years since then and have made good progress but the strength and stability in the shoulders it's still terrible so I'm thinking running a cycle like this may help? Any thoughts would be appreciated.

I'm 5'10.5" I weigh 200lbs around 15%BF my goal is to get to about 215-220 at 8%BF and fix stability and strength issues in my rotator cuffs and around the shoulder joint. I was going to run halodrol at 50mg twice daily about 7hrs apart for 30 days using blockade from assault labs as my cycle support and Arimi-T with blockade for PCT. I don't know if this is a good idea for reaching these goals or maybe I should go another route? I'm not very good with computers at all I just got internet at my house for the first time about 9 months ago so I apologize if I've screwed something up.

I'm 5'10.5" I weigh 200lbs around 15%BF my goal is to get to about 215-220 at 8%BF and fix stability and strength issues in my rotator cuffs and around the shoulder joint. I was going to run halodrol at 50mg twice daily about 7hrs apart for 30 days using blockade from assault labs as my cycle support and Arimi-T with blockade for PCT. I don't know if this is a good idea for reaching these goals or maybe I should go another route? I'm not very good with computers at all I just got internet at my house for the first time about 9 months ago so I apologize if I've screwed something up.

Bro I don't think that's a good idea. I'm not too familiar with pro hormones but they are not designed for healing. Hgh would be your best bet for healing along with a low dose of test for improved recovery. But that's not gonna fix your issues. You need to do rehab and mobility work for the injured areas. There are lots of videos on you tube on mobility work. Mobility wod is one of the best to check into. I'd start with correcting the problem before trying to duct tape it with drugs. The drugs are gonna make the muscles grow fast but won't do shut to make the mobility issues better. If anything, you gonna make it worse.

Halodrol is not going to strip 7% BF and add 15-20 lbs of muscle, its simply just not going to happen especially in a 30 day cycle you have planned. You can net some nice gains but it would be more realistic at losing 2-3% BF and gaining 6-10 lbs and that is if you have everything dialed in training and diet. Also, what you have planned for PCT is sub-par for getting you restarted after this cycle. Lots of info around these forums, dig in.

Thanks I really appreciate all the help, my surgeon told me the mobility as far as rotation probably will not get better but I need to focus on strengthening the rotator cuff muscles so I thought this may help, and I have enough for two 30 day cycles at 100mg a day and I forgot to add that I was including a test booster in with my PCT sorry.

Also I was under the impression that help from was pretty mild and an over the counter PCT with a test booster would be fine?

From what I've found It looks like if I ran a cycle support a week prior to the cycle and continued it through PCT, ran Halodrol at 100mg daily for 4 weeks followed by my over the counter PCT and cycle support and an over the counter test booster and an N.O./creatine supp, along with a SERM like Nolva maybe dosed at 20 for the first two weeks and 10 for the last two. That's about what I've found after every review I've read that someone has written after running a Halodrol cycle. I have a solid diet in place with most of my carbs coming from vegetables and I'm dialed in at the gym. Am I missing anything? Or should I tweak certain supps around? I've got enough to run this cycle twice and early when I talked about gaining 10-15lbs and a 7%Bf decrease I was hoping to get that by the end of the second cycles with about 3 months off in between the two.

I've never run a PH cycle, but before you start it, just make sure you are comfortable with the plan. If you are unsure, just keep reading around. Most guys won't bother to critique your cycle because you are new and you will be gone in about a week, so it is a waste of time for them. There are not a lot of posts on here about PH cycles, so it may be in your best interest to find a forum that regularly discusses that unless you look to eventually go the injection route.

IML Gear Cream!
I see..I'm recently out of the military and I bought these before the ban that's why I didn't go the injection route, it was something I could use with what I did job wise. That being said eventually I'd like to but I wanted to see how I reacted to this first. I had just finished tons of research on turinabol and this was suggested to me to start with first. They said it was better for a beginner cycle.

You talk about your shoulder problems! Every time I took a ph I had terrible joint problems! I won't touch them anymore if they were free! Your mind is set so be it but I suggest adding in some supps for your joints to protect those weak shoulders

Halodrol is good at 100 mg daily. I would run it 6-8 weeks myself. It converts to Oral Turinabol upon ingestion so its a nice "dry" steroid. One of my all time fav designers.

Stay well hydrated and avoid anything liver stressing like alcohol and acetaminophen.

Diet is the key to your success brother.

I really appreciate all the support and help. I believe I got my diet and training dialed in as well. So I'm thinking I can add a joint support like "Animal Flex" to the mix and some Hawthorn Berry and milk thistle maybe? Also I'm iffy on which SERM to choose either Nolva or Clomid from what I've found most choose Nolva. But how would I dose it? I was thinking 20/20/10/10? And taurine in case of back pumps. So the whole cycle would look like this:

Week 1
Blockade from Assault Labs (cycle support)
Milk Thistle
Hawthorn Berry

Week 2-5
Milk Thistle
Hawthorn Berry
Animal Flex (Joint Support)
Extreme H-50 (Halodrol) 100mg/ed for 30 days
Taurine 5g daily

Week 6-9
Milk Thistle
Hawthorn Berry
Animal Flex (Joint Support)
Arimi-T (over the counter PCT)
Nolva or Clomid at 20/20/10/10
Animal Test (test booster)

Any critique would be appreciated

I don't have much love for prohormones always felt they do more harm than good...

Back