• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Update from levram

tinknocker216

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Wanted to let everyone know levram reached out to me today and said my order would be re-shipped. Im cautiously optimistic since they already have my money so theres really no reason to contact me anymore. I will post if it ever lands.

attachment.php

Attachments

• mailbox.jpg
    mailbox.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 363
Iwish the would come back...but they screw so many,dont think they can take the bashing..

Wanted to let everyone know levram reached out to me today and said my order would be re-shipped. Im cautiously optimistic since they already have my money so theres really no reason to contact me anymore. I will post if it ever lands.

Did he touch you in your no-no place?

Levram took a shit right about the time he lost mansir. Big mistake letting that guy get away.

Dude, give up. You're not going to get your gear. Don't feel bad, happens to most of us at some point.

I AM aware im not going o get my gear. I have already got my supplies from another source. keeping ths thread current keeps them from screwing anyone else who might see it. for example you sure wont be getting scammed by them anytime soon now will you.

I AM aware im not going o get my gear. I have already got my supplies from another source. keeping ths thread current keeps them from screwing anyone else who might see it. for example you sure wont be getting scammed by them anytime soon now will you.
I got my pack from levram on friday. Packs are starting to drop.

Get Shredded!
It's been 6 month's for me . i thought this guy was gone for good . everybody jumped ship after things went wrong . 2-5 dafor shipping , by the looks of some guys not happening. Best of luck to you guys still holding on to a dead tooth its only a matter of time ..hahahaha...

Cheapthreads out...

I placed my second order with them since something was wrong with the first one. Received the second one after weeeeks of waiting. Their website shows still the same note. Re-filling stock. This is my first time using Levram. Does anyone have experience with their gear?

Got my order today. packaged nice. these guys followed up and made sure I got my order. it took some time but they kept their word and got me my gear. thanks for making things right levram.

Wow ! Glad u got it but damn that t /a was an eternity.

it was a while but they did come through. I keep stocked up now so waiting is easier. I got nothing negative to say about them after all its not like we are ordering from google or wallmart. shit happens.

Inb4 Abaxen pops up in time to prey on RC customers. :coffee:

..... and mass specs. Lolz

Last edited:
Back