• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Young guy with low T...need options

Blue987

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys new here, il make this short and sweet. I'm 24. Powerlifter. I tried a pro hormone when I was 21 and didn't pct correctly. Since then, I've had low T. In the 300 -400 range in a 250-1100 normal range.

I would not like to get on trt fully, instead try alternatives. I've tried HCG through my doc a couple of times, it's gets me up to about 700 which I'm happy about, but once I'm off I I back down to 300's.

I've read about a clomid restart and will be trying that next unless there are better options? If clomid what amount and for how long? I really don't feel that bad and sluggish, but I deff don't feel like a 24yr old should.

Everything works done down there, just the urge is gone. So any advice on getting to feeling 24 without going on test would be great. Thanks guys

Hey Blue,

I'm right there with you brother. I'm a bit older, 32, but due to some medical issues involving chemo my T levels have been barely there for about 8 years. Since my level is just about bare bottom normal the doctors want to wait and see. I'm hoping some of the more experienced members can help us out and offer some advice.

Hey Blue I'm there as well.. just turned 25 and have a natural level of 520. I just wrapped up PCT from my first cycle and haven't even regained that level again. After my next cycle I am going to attempt to get an endo on the line to at least get in the door for prescribed help.

Currently though I am running 25mg/day dose of exemestane as my natural estrogen seems to be a tad high. I have been advised that it may be the reason my body has not ramped up natural production. Maybe post up your full blood work so people can advise based on the overall picture. Your test level alone really indicates nothing other than the fact it's low.

What's up guys, Idaho I'm gonna get bloodwork done in about a week n half.

This was a blood test done 1.5 months after after my hcg cycle ended. Anything else I should test for this time around since I've been off hcg for about 5-6 months now to see what my best route would be this time?

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1428965786.840974.jpg

Alright guys just got the results in.

Test total - 308ng/DL (250-827)
Estradiol - 24pg/ml
TSH - 1.74 mIU/L (.40-4.50)
FSH- 2.8 MIU/Ml (1.6-8.0)
T4 Free- 1.2 ng/DL (.8-1.8)
T3 free -3.5 pg/ml (2.3-4.2)
T3 reverse - 13 ng/DL

Any help guys? The total test is super low

did you have blood works before your ph cycle? maybe your t was already low.I doubt that a ph cycle at 21yo ruined your t levels permanently.do you have low t symptoms?
after several years of feeling like shit I had bloodworks and discovered that my t was 260 (28 yo),never used aas before

I did not have blood work done before my one n only ph cycle. Prior to that I felt like on to of the world. Energy, motivation was high, gains were great, so if I had to guess my T levels were fine but that's a guess.

I currently have low t symptoms. low motivation, tired always, haven't gained any strength or muscle in the gym in over a year. Been hard enough just maintaining.

Test is low as is TSH and LH, but E2 is spot on. The E2 may be the immediate culprit, telling your hypothalamus that everything is spiffy. Maybe aromatization is too aggressive and that's the root cause.

You might give AI therapy a look:

http://press.endocrine.org/doi/full/10.1210/jc.2003-031279

In this case, 25mg/day exemestane produced a 60% testosterone increase.

Other options are arimidex or SERMs (like clomid as you said) but I don't have a study handy.

Test is low as is TSH and LH, but E2 is spot on. The E2 may be the immediate culprit, telling your hypothalamus that everything is spiffy. Maybe aromatization is too aggressive and that's the root cause.

You might give AI therapy a look:

http://press.endocrine.org/doi/full/10.1210/jc.2003-031279

In this case, 25mg/day exemestane produced a 60% testosterone increase.

Other options are arimidex or SERMs (like clomid as you said) but I don't have a study handy.

Does it look like the exemestane is more of a restart protocol or a long term test booster without having to go on the real thing?

I'm in the same boat. I'm 25 and I just got my blood work back today and my testosterone came back at 248 ng/dL. Long story short the endo I see has tried everything to naturally get my test up to where it should be. Diet is on point, estrogen is normal, prolactin is high but still in normal range, thyroid is fine. Is there anything else I can try? I would hate to get started on TRT at such a young age but if that is the only path then I guess that is where I'm headed.

Got back from the Endo....put me on 25mg ED of clomid for a long term 1-2 years treatment. I got labs in 3 months, il post when I have updates

I like choco's suggestion for AI therapy. I would use this like a PCT for 4-6 weeks and see how it works. You may also want to look into triptorelin. I have a couple virtual friends that used this to get themselves started again after long (years) blasts.

I like choco's suggestion for AI therapy. I would use this like a PCT for 4-6 weeks and see how it works. You may also want to look into triptorelin. I have a couple virtual friends that used this to get themselves started again after long (years) blasts.

Thanks, il look into that, never heard of it.

I would say, very generally, the approach *I* would recommend would be:
* HCG
* Clomid + HCG
* GnRH (sorta a last resort before sucking it up and going on TRT)

Keep in mind that this is my understanding... and I'd have to do some extensive research to dig up anything "researchy" behind this... but GnRH is essentially injectible Leutenizing Hormone. The only issue is dosage is much more subtle than HCG - if you pin too much HCG, it's not usually a big deal... but GnRH to my understanding is more like a harsh start to your leydig cells. Going too heavy on it can basically burn the little guys out. Of course, your leydig cells may already have atrophied after years of unuse but it's another avenue to pursue.

I honestly can't give dosing advice, but if your that low and it's impacting your life heavily, I'd suggest working with a quality endocrinologist and seeing what their experience on the topic would be.

did you have blood works before your ph cycle? maybe your t was already low.I doubt that a ph cycle at 21yo ruined your t levels permanently.do you have low t symptoms?
after several years of feeling like shit I had bloodworks and discovered that my t was 260 (28 yo),never used aas before
mine was 398 without ever using low t is normal in our times

Back