• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Expired slin?

psychowhite

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Came up on a bunch of expired insulin. exp 6/14. still good to use or trash it?

It is prolly still.viable, but not as potent...which makes it kind of useless b/c you won't know how much you are effectively getting.... But I've never run slin for BB purposes, just have a good friend who has to inject 13-15x/day who explained how it works to me.

Thanks bro, i wasnt looking to use it. Just to sell actually. Not sure if guys are interested in exp. slin at the gym. thought id ask you guys first. havent used it either.

I have heard that as long as it is not cloudy it is safe to use. Maybe find a diabetic's forum/site and ask them just to be safe.

If it was an oil based substance I have no problem injecting out of date stuff but insulin I wouldn't risk it..

Thanks bro, i wasnt looking to use it. Just to sell actually. Not sure if guys are interested in exp. slin at the gym. thought id ask you guys first. havent used it either.

I have no experience with slin.....but good rule of thumb is if you sell your gym bros "bad" gear they probably won't buy from you again, or possibly want to kick your ass. Food for thought.

I have no experience with slin.....but good rule of thumb is if you sell your gym bros "bad" gear they probably won't buy from you again, or possibly want to kick your ass. Food for thought.
indeed I'll take your advise. With something as serious as slin probably not worth it lol

I'd just trash it. Slin is cheap and legal to buy. I'm not sure why anyone wanting to bulk with it wouldn't just go to store and buy it themselves.

I'd just trash it. Slin is cheap and legal to buy. I'm not sure why anyone wanting to bulk with it wouldn't just go to store and buy it themselves.

Because the slin you can buy legally is garbage. You need a script to get the good shit. Humalog/Novolog

Back