• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Ephedra sinica in powder form, dosing question

Sfw

Please take my Pole/Poll
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Lets say one had (theoretically) ground up a bunch of whole herb ephedra sinica in a coffee grinder and it was now in powder form. How many mgs or grams of it would it take for an average dose? An Average dose should yield 20-30 mgs of ephedrine. So thats the question....

since it souds like you would be unsure of the actual amount of active ingredent ephedrine can vary a good bit...some plants have differnet yields...i would start low ar 5-10mg and see how that treats you...i tried some made caps once at a 25mg and dam near had a heart attack...almost called 911..serious...so be careful..always go up after some trial and error.....less error hopefully..

lol! fuck yes S2h is right on... srsly start low you can always go up

I strongly suggest this being snorted or applied to the anus. Rectally you can cut the dose in half.:p

only way to know is to start low. Hard to say without knowing the potency of the raw.

Thanks for infos. I sent the powder to someone and sent them this link to read.

and I hope they fuckin overdose on it ;)

I just caught this...so sweet...

Last edited:

Better safe than sorry I suppose.

I strongly suggest this being snorted or applied to the anus. Rectally you can cut the dose in half.:p

only way to know is to start low. Hard to say without knowing the potency of the raw.

Buaha! Fuck yeah, plug the ephedrine... Totes kidding... :roflmao:

The safe stack dose for taking ephedrine is 20 mg with 200 mg of caffeine, and 80 mg of aspirin. You can also safely take an ephedrine HCL dosage of 8mg every 4 to 6 hours. I wouldn't take anymore than that nor should you grind it up and to make it any purer. i've read a lot of interesting articles about how to overuse or what happens when you use it improperly. Men really need to be careful because it mess with your prostrate and even cause erectile dysfunction because it could suppress the nitric oxide in your body. Again, this is not necessarily the case when you use it correctly and safely, but I would avoid taking too much of it.

Back