• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Test E Fatigue Help!!!

gutetime30

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys first I am new here, but this is the site where most rc users are at so I figure I come here. Anyways this is my question.... ok I was using an rc testonate vial and ran out so I went to go pick a new one and out of nowhere I've had like a major crash!!! I figure I switch over to the real biotech and heck even dionsys labs. Well bad news that didn't work. I started to have high blood which resulted in massive migraine and loss of appetite/mass. I cant workout due to the agonizing joint pain in my knee. I had blood work done and I need to go back and get my cbc and thyroid checked otherwise everything came back good. I ran 750 mg of testonate and my test level was 2600. I have tried letro, caber, and everything to try and fix my body and nothing.... this is so confusing and I keep crashing. My body is soft due to loss of muscle and I wanna feel energized and have a better mood again. Any suggestions or more detail results you guys need let me know and please help if anyone has any suggestions.

Back