• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Fuckin shit

Gmoney

Registered
Reaction score
Anywhere the ducks are bombing and the turkeys are
Get Shredded!
I gotta find another gym...so I'm in the middle of a set of inclines and I look in the mirror and I see 2 fags in the background loving on each other and shit. These fuckers had scabs and shit around their mouths...I couldn't function anymore I wrapped it up and went home and got on here to bitch about it! What y'all think

I preffer the beast mode texters vs two men making out in between super sets lol

Good thing you didn't stick around for the high intensity cardio session to follow

You are in a NEW world brother...this kind of thing will be more and more. Politically correct bs and mainstream tolerance has changed the social norms. In 1960 homosexuality was considered sodomy against the law. 50 years later and same ppl get married and adopt kids (because the natural order would disallow having children since to men or two women obviously can't procreate).

Gays organized and used their voting power to change shit. Now, your kids will watch them makeout at a diner and ask why?

Just my two cents.

My daughter's mom (Super awesome chick, if she wasn't rich I would have married her, should have anyway) is bisexual and getting married to a woman next month so technically they can and do procreate. I could really care less about gay/straight anymore than black/white so long as the person is decent and acts right. I won't lie though, two men kissing is about the most stomach turning thing I can witness. There's just gotta be so much stubble.... The horror....

My daughter's mom (Super awesome chick, if she wasn't rich I would have married her, should have anyway) is bisexual and getting married to a woman next month so technically they can and do procreate. I could really care less about gay/straight anymore than black/white so long as the person is decent and acts right. I won't lie though, two men kissing is about the most stomach turning thing I can witness. There's just gotta be so much stubble.... The horror....

Technically? Two ppl of the same sex cannot have a child...except in today's world where sperm donation and in vitro dissemination occurs. But, yes...anyone can technically "adopt" a child.

But put two men or two women on a deserted island, and I guarantee no children are made.

The world changes. People and ideas change. All is well...and I respect your thoughts.

As far as bisexual? As Andrew Dice Clay said once: either you suck dick or you don't suck dick.

IML Gear Cream!
I just woke up and damn this conversation got deep! You know they can do what they want I don't give a shit but don't throw it in everyone's face...I live in the south and they are trying to legalize gay marriage so they are protesting around here every day. Me and my girl was riding in town the other day and as we rode by the protesting this dude put a sign up to my window that said we are gay and proud...that's fine but if another sign gets shoved up to my car window there is gonna be some assault

I honestly would feel the same way about two straight people playing grab ass at the gym. the Gym is not really the place for it. But if two people love each other... and cant keep their hands off each other...I can't help but be kinda happy for them.
I mean I would prefer watching two ladies playing grab ass. But that would be distracting too, in a different way. But equally as derailing.

I see gay people technically having sex in public at the university I work at. (Some hot lesbos and unfortunately gay guys) it doesn't bother me. But if it was in the gym, I think it would throw my game off a bit.

pc or not

fucking gross

faggots watching me train, or half faggots - whatever , its fucking creepy

I've pulled my headphones off and faced them - you have something on your mind motherfucker?

just a certain level of respect for others, nobody gets a pass- not even liberace or richard simmons - and if you're going to be disrespectful you have no right to demand being shown respect.. my 2 cents

I honestly would feel the same way about two straight people playing grab ass at the gym. the Gym is not really the place for it. But if two people love each other... and cant keep their hands off each other...I can't help but be kinda happy for them.
I mean I would prefer watching two ladies playing grab ass. But that would be distracting too, in a different way. But equally as derailing.
^^Would be putting on daily street performances if he was a gay dude.

The gym isn't the place for that. Don't give a shit what people do. Homosexuality is experienced in almost all species. Homophobia is only experienced in Humans. So honestly which is truly more natural. Gay men are also pretty damn funny.

I'll smack my girls ass a little in the gym, but the kissing, cuddly shit is just annoying and distracting.

Hell, there is always something at the gym TRT pisses me off. Headphones on, focus on my workout and ignore the rest. Nothing gets in the way of my workout, except an injury.

LowT

Thats the way to go about it. Just ignore them and focus on whats important. The Iron!

I gotta find another gym...so I'm in the middle of a set of inclines and I look in the mirror and I see 2 fags in the background loving on each other and shit. These fuckers had scabs and shit around their mouths...I couldn't function anymore I wrapped it up and went home and got on here to bitch about it! What y'all think

You better head over to Planet Fatness. They're too lazy to play grab ass. Even better I bet 95% of the members there are virgins.

The gym is no place for kissing, cuddling, hugging, PDA of any sort. Get in, lift, go home. Save the grabass for later.

Back